Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
- Account Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Delivery Driver (2)
- Business Manager (2)
- Senior Manager IT Development (2)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Warehouse Supervisor (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Field Sales Representative (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- District Manager (1)
- District Sales Manager (1)
- Quality Assurance Technician (1)
- Technician (1)
- Merchandising Supervisor (1)
- Territory Manager (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- IT Developer (1)
- Intern (1)
- IT (1)
- Market Development Manager (1)
- Merchandiser (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Large Account Manager (1)
- Operations (1)
- Assistant (1)
- Gestionnaire de Projet - Marketing Opérationnel (1)
- Gradate Sales Programmer (1)
- Procurement, Processes & Analytics (1)
Inside Sales Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Tulsa, OK) in August 2015.
I applied online and then I received a phone call (took maybe a week for them to call me). The recruiter gave me a briefing about the job, and informed me how much I would be paid for the position. She then asked me if I was still interested. Once I confirmed I was sent a email confirmation; which had a study sheet discussing the STAR format and a outline about the job. The next step was a assessment test (which took place at their establishment). The assessment test consisted of four parts and was a hour long. I passed the assessment test and now I am scheduled for a interview with two managers. When I was leaving the front desk attendant/ secretary told me to study for STAR and also be aware that if they ask me, " What is your favorite Coca Cola Product" and be prepared to sale it. I have not interviewed yet but I will update was I do.
- What is your favorite Coca Cola product? (then sale it to them) 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
Inside Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.
The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.
- What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity Answer Question
There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.