Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
www.cokecce.co.uk London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details – The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.

Interview Question – What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Inside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. employees and interview candidates.