Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Wrightstown, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview came from corporate HR about 3-4 weeks after initial application. Then local interview was face to face about 2 weeks later. They said it would be 3-4 more weeks before they scheduled the final interview. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you had to make an unpopular decision. What tools did you use to make the decision? How did you communicate it, what was the reaction of your teammates. What was the result   Answer Question
  • What role does diversity play in the workforce? Discuss what diversity means to you. Discuss the pros and cons of a diverse workforce. What would you do to improve acceptance of diversity if you were a team leader.   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Warehouse Supervisor
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2014.

Interview Details – Resume submitted through an online job board. Email contact from CCE HR. Phone screen by CCE HR. Plant tour followed by on site group interview with HR and 3 line managers. About 30 minute walk through my resume/background and 40 minutes scripted behavioral questions with some ad lib or follow on questions.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining –

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in November 2013.

Interview Details – The two people that interviewed me did a great job and were very thorough.

Interview Question – The questions that they asked were the normal questions regarding how to handle situations that you have encountered successfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just offered a hourly wage.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details – The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.

Interview Question – What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.

Account Manager Combo Interview

Account Manager Combo
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very formal process for setting up the interview. Company will call you from headquarter not the office in town. Interview is a series a questions but the managers are very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – If you don't have beverage experience it is very hard to answer the questions unless you have sales experience then you can talk about some of the questions.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR then an onsite interview with your would be supervisor. Easy questions.

Interview Question – All behavior type. Tell me about a time when....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Small negotiation. If you have experience you could negotiate to 10.50 per hour.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2009.

Interview Details – The best way is to find out who the hiring manager is and work your way through the back door. The HR folks are pretty inept compares to other companies, especially Fortune 500 companies. Other than entry-level jobs, the best way to get hired here is to find the hiring manager and sell yourself to him/her. Unless you are a diversity candidate, then you will have a difficult time getting through the initial screening process.

Interview Question – The HR recruiter will read the typical "behavior based" interview questions using the five star rating process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, extra vacation time.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through other source and interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview Details – Submitted application and resume. 2 interviews with he and sales manager. I was offered the position then the drug test. Once that came back I was officially hired.

Interview Question – None pretty much by the book   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in July 2012.

Interview Details – So I landed this interview mostly because I know some people at the Coca Cola Sales office in Texas who pulled some strings for me in Denver. There was a recruiter who called me and set up an interview time, she kind of asked me some preliminary questions at first to see if I was at least moderately qualified for the job. The whole process happened really quickly for me but only because they needed someone quickly. I had applied to other positions in Coke before and hadn't heard back for months.

The day after I was contacted (which unfortunate timing- was also on my birthday) they scheduled me for an interview in their sales office the next morning. A lot of prep work should be done for these interviews because they are looking for you to respond in the STAR format, aka, 1) present a situation or story 2) describe the action taken and 3) describe the results. The more numbers you can show in your answers the better, this is a sales job. The two ladies I spoke with for my interview were more than personable, they really sold the position to me after I was kind of unsure in the first place. The MDM role is technically an entry level role but it looks like they must have been looking for someone with really solid sales experience because I had a great interview and didn't get the position even after having an in with the company. You will know if you have been selected because they should call you and ask to do a background check on you and then later a drug test must be passed before you can be offered the full time position. Loved it, guess it wasn't the best fit for me at the time.

Interview Question – They asked me about my background and experience with Spanish as a language, the interview is pretty relaxed until they ask you four STAR questions, which I honestly don't remember what they asked me.   View Answer

IT Interview

IT
Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in October 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the Manager to begin with . I was scheduled for an interview the same week. Since it was an Entry Level position, I was only asked questions from my resume and nothing technical in particular. Since I had previous similar background internship experience, I believe that made their job easier as they were willing to train the students on SAP. The Manager gathered feedback from the interviewers the same day and got back to me in the evening asking me to come for the final interview. During my final interview, I wasn't asked too many questions and was given a verbal offer. After I accepted the verbal offer, I got the official offer letter the same week. Basically I was hired in about 2 weeks and then they asked me to undergo the Drug Test and Background Check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate because of my previous internship experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. interview questions and advice. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. employees and interview candidates.