Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

  www.cokecce.com
  www.cokecce.com

Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014
31 Interview Reviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience

59%
14%
25%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview

53%
21%
10%

Interview Difficulty

3.1
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy

Candidate Interview Reviews

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty
  1.  

    Account Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Application Details

    The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2009.

    Interview Details

    They basically ask you questions and you have to tell them what a situation was, how you dealt with the problem, and what the outcome was. Have examples ready before you go to some obvious questions you know they will ask. They will also ask you how to sell in a product, so you need to know your margins and have a plan before you go into the interview. The work culture is really fast paced and pretty business professional dress.

    Interview Questions
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview
  2.  

    Brand Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Application Details

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2010.

    Interview Details

    Was contacted by a head hunter, without applying for the job. Proposed the Brand Manager position (similar to what I had at the time). First step: phone interview with the headhunter
    Second step: 1:1 with the HR representatives of the company. Third step: interview with potential direct boss+ hr director+marketing vp and a test made up of two parts: skills test +case scenario (analyze, interpret propose solutions and present in front of panel).

    Interview Questions
    • Which of our brands would you choose to market, why and how?   Answer Question
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Difficult Interview
  3.  

    Business Development Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Application Details

    I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

    Interview Details

    Must apply online, took a long time in between processes. Started with a phone interview, next to a panel of two interview. Asked situational type questions and at the end, was given a product flyer sheet and asked to role play selling the product on the flyer. Offer came by phone next morning.

    Interview Questions
    • Role playing, trying to sell a product and get display area with 5 minutes to prep.   Answer Question
    Negotiation Details
    No negotiation
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview
  4. Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review


  5.  

    Gestionnaire de Projet - Marketing Opérationnel Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

    (Translated from English)

    Application Details

    I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2011.

    Interview Details

    J'ai envoyé mon CV et ma lettre d'accompagnement, ils m'ont contacté et je suis allé à leur centre d'évaluation, dans leurs bureaux parisiens. On était à peu près 20 ce jour-là, assis en demi-cercle avec les directeurs et la DRH en face de nous, dans une grande salle.

    D'abord, la fille des ressources humaines nous a parlé de l'entreprise avec une présentation Power Point, et puis les directeurs nous ont expliqué en quoi consistait leur travail. Ça a duré un certain temps, et c'était un peu comme une « publicité/présentation » avant que les entretiens commencent.

    Ensuite, autour d'une table ronde : il fallait se présenter en 3-5 minutes, avec 10 minutes de préparation.

    Une pause avec les gens de Coca-Cola qui nous expliquent pourquoi l'entreprise est incroyable.

    Exercice individuel : organiser le meilleur planning possible d'une grosse journée avec trop de choses à faire, une journée impossible à boucler. Expliquer pourquoi.

    Évaluation de groupe : on était divisé en 2 groupes d'environ 8 à 10 personnes, et on nous a demandé de débattre ensemble devant un jury. « Soyez vous-mêmes, faites comme si nous n'étions pas là. » Pendant cet exercice, il ne faut pas parler à tout bout de champ mais laisser la parole aux autres, avoir un discours équilibré, et parler de manière structurée. En fait, ceux qui ont été choisis n'ont pas tellement parlé à ce moment-là.

    À la fin, on nous a demandé ce qu'on avait pensé de la prestation de la personne assise à côté de nous. Tout le monde a dit des choses plutôt positives, dans notre groupe. Dans l'autre, apparemment, ils se sont tous critiqués les uns les autres.

    I sent my resume and cover letter, they contacted me for assesment center to their Parisian office. We were about 20 on that day, in U table, with managers and HR sit in front of us in a big room.
    First, the HR girl went on explaining the company through ppt presentation and all, and the managers went on explaining their jobs. It lasted a bit, and it was like "presentation/advertising" before the interview process would begin.

    Then, round table: present yourself in 3-5 minutes, you have 10 minutes to prepare.
    break with Coca people, who explain us how the company is amazing.
    Individual exercise: setting up the best schedule in a big day where you have too much to do and you cannot do everything. Explain why.

    Group assesment: we were split in 2 groups of about 8 to 10 people, and we were asked to debate together in front of the jury "be yourselves, like if we are not here". One should not over speak but let other talk in this exercise, balance your speech, and be structured when you talk. Actually, the ones that were chosen did not speak so much during the round table.

    In the end, we were asked to say what we had thought about the performance of the person sit next to us. Everyone said nice things in our round table. We heard in the other group, they all went with criticizinz each other.

    Interview Questions
    • Pourquoi voulez-vous travailler pour nous ?   why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    Declined Offer
    Negative Experience
    Difficult Interview
  6.  

    Procurement Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Application Details

    I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in September 2013.

    Interview Details

    Started with very short phone interview after which I completed online test for numerical and verbal abilities. Followed by more in depth phone interview and then invited for face to face interview. I was interviewed by 3 people, first and second level Manager and a peer level from another department. I had to prepare a business case for the interview.
    General impression was good until after the interview. We agreed that I will pay for my tickets myself and will be reimbursed after. However, 2 months now passed and still I didn't get my money back, even though reminded couple of times. Not as much question of money, but matter of principle. Also, have never got written feedback even though asked for it because I've invested a lot of time for this interview.

    Interview Questions
    • Business case was to create a supply strategy for specific packaging category. Wasn't straight forward, was more about how you think, not the final answer.   Answer Question
    No Offer
    Negative Experience
    Difficult Interview
  7.  

    Account Manager Combo Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Application Details

    I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2009.

    Interview Details

    Very formal process for setting up the interview. Company will call you from headquarter not the office in town. Interview is a series a questions but the managers are very down to earth and easy to talk to.

    Interview Questions
    • If you don't have beverage experience it is very hard to answer the questions unless you have sales experience then you can talk about some of the questions.   Answer Question
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview
  8. 1 person found this helpful  

    Business Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrightstown, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrightstown, WI
    Application Details

    I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2014.

    Interview Details

    Phone interview came from corporate HR about 3-4 weeks after initial application. Then local interview was face to face about 2 weeks later. They said it would be 3-4 more weeks before they scheduled the final interview. That was about 3 weeks ago.

    Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time that you had to make an unpopular decision. What tools did you use to make the decision? How did you communicate it, what was the reaction of your teammates. What was the result   Answer Question
    • What role does diversity play in the workforce? Discuss what diversity means to you. Discuss the pros and cons of a diverse workforce. What would you do to improve acceptance of diversity if you were a team leader.   Answer Question
    No Offer
    Difficult Interview
  9.  

    Business Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Application Details

    I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

    Interview Details

    Initially, there is a telephone screening. During the screen questions are asked related to your submitted resume to confirm what was written. Next is the onsite interview round. There will be a panel of folks from various functional areas, who interact with the position at some level. The panelists used the 'S.T.A.R.' method of interviewing.

    Interview Questions
    • What was your greatest failure in your career? What about yourself did you learn from it? How will your learning impact our company?   Answer Question
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview
  10.  

    Market Development Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Application Details

    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2013.

    Interview Details

    applied online then contacted by internal hr rep who set date. Interview was with immediate manager and two more levels of leadership. Basic interview questions to be answered in STAR method followed by role playing of being an account manager selling into a school. Finished interview with asking my own questions about territories and day to day actions.

    Interview Questions
    • role playing was unexpected but time was given to gather and form a strategy   Answer Question
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview
  11.  

    Senior Manager IT Development Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)
    Application Details

    I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

    Interview Details

    3 Stage interview process. Phone interview followed by 2 or 3 face to face interviews with the hiring Manager and his peers including the head of IT for European.

    Interview Questions
    • This role is a project management role, with some business partnering (BP) responsibilities. Be prepared for questions concerning how you would mange business relationships, what strategy would you use to build the relationship. Be prepared to ensure you are able to manage multiple project simultaneously giving example of who you have done this while serving as BP   Answer Question
    Negotiation Details
    Flexible
    Accepted Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

Work at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Share Your Experiences

Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

 
Click to Rate
or

The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.

The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.