Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

26 candidate interviews

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Detroit, MI

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2009.

Interview Details – They basically ask you questions and you have to tell them what a situation was, how you dealt with the problem, and what the outcome was. Have examples ready before you go to some obvious questions you know they will ask. They will also ask you how to sell in a product, so you need to know your margins and have a plan before you go into the interview. The work culture is really fast paced and pretty business professional dress.

Interview Question – How would you sell this energy drink into the store?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a head hunter, without applying for the job. Proposed the Brand Manager position (similar to what I had at the time). First step: phone interview with the headhunter
Second step: 1:1 with the HR representatives of the company. Third step: interview with potential direct boss+ hr director+marketing vp and a test made up of two parts: skills test +case scenario (analyze, interpret propose solutions and present in front of panel).

Interview Question – Which of our brands would you choose to market, why and how?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview Details – Must apply online, took a long time in between processes. Started with a phone interview, next to a panel of two interview. Asked situational type questions and at the end, was given a product flyer sheet and asked to role play selling the product on the flyer. Offer came by phone next morning.

Interview Question – Role playing, trying to sell a product and get display area with 5 minutes to prep.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Project Manager - Operational Marketing Interview

Project Manager - Operational Marketing
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2011.

Interview Details – I sent my resume and cover letter, they contacted me for assesment center to their Parisian office. We were about 20 on that day, in U table, with managers and HR sit in front of us in a big room.
First, the HR girl went on explaining the company through ppt presentation and all, and the managers went on explaining their jobs. It lasted a bit, and it was like "presentation/advertising" before the interview process would begin.

Then, round table: present yourself in 3-5 minutes, you have 10 minutes to prepare.
break with Coca people, who explain us how the company is amazing.
Individual exercise: setting up the best schedule in a big day where you have too much to do and you cannot do everything. Explain why.

Group assesment: we were split in 2 groups of about 8 to 10 people, and we were asked to debate together in front of the jury "be yourselves, like if we are not here". One should not over speak but let other talk in this exercise, balance your speech, and be structured when you talk. Actually, the ones that were chosen did not speak so much during the round table.

In the end, we were asked to say what we had thought about the performance of the person sit next to us. Everyone said nice things in our round table. We heard in the other group, they all went with criticizinz each other.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Procurement Manager
Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in September 2013.

Interview Details – Started with very short phone interview after which I completed online test for numerical and verbal abilities. Followed by more in depth phone interview and then invited for face to face interview. I was interviewed by 3 people, first and second level Manager and a peer level from another department. I had to prepare a business case for the interview.
General impression was good until after the interview. We agreed that I will pay for my tickets myself and will be reimbursed after. However, 2 months now passed and still I didn't get my money back, even though reminded couple of times. Not as much question of money, but matter of principle. Also, have never got written feedback even though asked for it because I've invested a lot of time for this interview.

Interview Question – Business case was to create a supply strategy for specific packaging category. Wasn't straight forward, was more about how you think, not the final answer.   Answer Question

Account Manager Combo Interview

Account Manager Combo
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very formal process for setting up the interview. Company will call you from headquarter not the office in town. Interview is a series a questions but the managers are very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – If you don't have beverage experience it is very hard to answer the questions unless you have sales experience then you can talk about some of the questions.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Wrightstown, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview came from corporate HR about 3-4 weeks after initial application. Then local interview was face to face about 2 weeks later. They said it would be 3-4 more weeks before they scheduled the final interview. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you had to make an unpopular decision. What tools did you use to make the decision? How did you communicate it, what was the reaction of your teammates. What was the result   Answer Question
  • What role does diversity play in the workforce? Discuss what diversity means to you. Discuss the pros and cons of a diverse workforce. What would you do to improve acceptance of diversity if you were a team leader.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details – The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.

Interview Question – What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in November 2013.

Interview Details – The two people that interviewed me did a great job and were very thorough.

Interview Question – The questions that they asked were the normal questions regarding how to handle situations that you have encountered successfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just offered a hourly wage.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview Details – Applied online, was then invited to an interview whereby I gave a role play selling coke zero to an independant outlet. This was followed by generic competency questions. Finally I gave a presentation of what I found in a local newsagents and how I would try to increase Coca-Cola's representation within the store. The interviewers were friendly and it was a comfortable environment.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions but be prepared to show knowledge of the Coca-Cola company, its rivals and its yearly results. Related previous experiences to a sales role and show enthusiasm and motivation to succeed.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!