Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Average Difficulty
26 candidate interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR then an onsite interview with your would be supervisor. Easy questions.

Interview Question – All behavior type. Tell me about a time when....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Small negotiation. If you have experience you could negotiate to 10.50 per hour.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview Details – Human resource department tried to understand my previous job which whether matched with new position or not. Department manager detailed to new position and expectations from me. Group manager also analyzed my career expectations and my passion. The process was finished in short time, they gave me an offer. The offer was acceptable. For a while, I had to quit job because I moved to foreign country.

Interview Question – They wanted to work long years and questioned to me with this one. It was hard to answer before starting to work at that company   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2009.

Interview Details – The best way is to find out who the hiring manager is and work your way through the back door. The HR folks are pretty inept compares to other companies, especially Fortune 500 companies. Other than entry-level jobs, the best way to get hired here is to find the hiring manager and sell yourself to him/her. Unless you are a diversity candidate, then you will have a difficult time getting through the initial screening process.

Interview Question – The HR recruiter will read the typical "behavior based" interview questions using the five star rating process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, extra vacation time.

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2011.

Interview Details – I answered and ad in a legal newspaper, I faxed my resume over and received a call back the same afternoon. I had a hard time connecting with the lady who’d called me, but finally got her on the phone – took 2 weeks. She was nice and thanked me for calling her back. She briefly explained how the interview process would work; being that she would talk to me via phone first. Then asked for a time we could speak freely. The following morning she called me and we spoke about 15 minutes. She asked ‘Why I wanted to work for Coke Enterprises?’ and Salary desired. That was it!! She then said she’d call me to set up a time to interview at a later date. She was nice and personable. I am waiting a call back.

Interview Questions

IT Interview

IT
Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in October 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the Manager to begin with . I was scheduled for an interview the same week. Since it was an Entry Level position, I was only asked questions from my resume and nothing technical in particular. Since I had previous similar background internship experience, I believe that made their job easier as they were willing to train the students on SAP. The Manager gathered feedback from the interviewers the same day and got back to me in the evening asking me to come for the final interview. During my final interview, I wasn't asked too many questions and was given a verbal offer. After I accepted the verbal offer, I got the official offer letter the same week. Basically I was hired in about 2 weeks and then they asked me to undergo the Drug Test and Background Check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate because of my previous internship experience.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Human Resources Administrative
Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in October 2012.

Interview Details – Face-to-Face interview

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Logistics Analysis and Strategy Manager Interview

Logistics Analysis and Strategy Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in December 2010.

Interview Details – initial communications were clear and quick, the interviewers were very kind, smiling, challenging when needed, good vibes overall. I had a supply chain business case that I had to work on and give a recommendation on it. Although my answer was wrong I have been told they chose me due to the very logical way of thinking and clear and confident communication.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself outside of work   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Auditor

The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in August 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty neutral and relax interview process

Interview Question – why do you want to leave the current job?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details – The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.

Interview Question – What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Eagan, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had a great experience interviewing with this company, I just felt my skills were worth more money then they were willing to offer me.

Interview Question – How would you describe a typical day at your work and how did you use your skills to accommodate your customers?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!