Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Human resource department tried to understand my previous job which whether matched with new position or not. Department manager detailed to new position and expectations from me. Group manager also analyzed my career expectations and my passion. The process was finished in short time, they gave me an offer. The offer was acceptable. For a while, I had to quit job because I moved to foreign country.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to work long years and questioned to me with this one. It was hard to answer before starting to work at that company   Answer Question

Technician Interview

the interview was great not a lot of stress they asked and I answered. The interview you in a team of two persons. do not be intimidated you will be fine answer with honesty and you will do just fine.

Merchandiser Interview

Phone interview with HR then an onsite interview with your would be supervisor. Easy questions.

Interview Questions
    Small negotiation. If you have experience you could negotiate to 10.50 per hour.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2009.

The best way is to find out who the hiring manager is and work your way through the back door. The HR folks are pretty inept compares to other companies, especially Fortune 500 companies. Other than entry-level jobs, the best way to get hired here is to find the hiring manager and sell yourself to him/her. Unless you are a diversity candidate, then you will have a difficult time getting through the initial screening process.

Interview Questions
    • The HR recruiter will read the typical "behavior based" interview questions using the five star rating process.   Answer Question
    Yes, extra vacation time.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in October 2012.

Face-to-Face interview

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in October 2011.

I received a phone call from the Manager to begin with . I was scheduled for an interview the same week. Since it was an Entry Level position, I was only asked questions from my resume and nothing technical in particular. Since I had previous similar background internship experience, I believe that made their job easier as they were willing to train the students on SAP. The Manager gathered feedback from the interviewers the same day and got back to me in the evening asking me to come for the final interview. During my final interview, I wasn't asked too many questions and was given a verbal offer. After I accepted the verbal offer, I got the official offer letter the same week. Basically I was hired in about 2 weeks and then they asked me to undergo the Drug Test and Background Check.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate because of my previous internship experience.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2011.

I answered and ad in a legal newspaper, I faxed my resume over and received a call back the same afternoon. I had a hard time connecting with the lady who’d called me, but finally got her on the phone – took 2 weeks. She was nice and thanked me for calling her back. She briefly explained how the interview process would work; being that she would talk to me via phone first. Then asked for a time we could speak freely. The following morning she called me and we spoke about 15 minutes. She asked ‘Why I wanted to work for Coke Enterprises?’ and Salary desired. That was it!! She then said she’d call me to set up a time to interview at a later date. She was nice and personable. I am waiting a call back.

Sales Manager Interview

was a nice experience .. they ask questions to check ur knowledge regarding their products and the stats of the company and how well or worse its fariing

Market Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2013.

applied online then contacted by internal hr rep who set date. Interview was with immediate manager and two more levels of leadership. Basic interview questions to be answered in STAR method followed by role playing of being an account manager selling into a school. Finished interview with asking my own questions about territories and day to day actions.

Interview Questions
    • role playing was unexpected but time was given to gather and form a strategy   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in July 2012.

So I landed this interview mostly because I know some people at the Coca Cola Sales office in Texas who pulled some strings for me in Denver. There was a recruiter who called me and set up an interview time, she kind of asked me some preliminary questions at first to see if I was at least moderately qualified for the job. The whole process happened really quickly for me but only because they needed someone quickly. I had applied to other positions in Coke before and hadn't heard back for months.

The day after I was contacted (which unfortunate timing- was also on my birthday) they scheduled me for an interview in their sales office the next morning. A lot of prep work should be done for these interviews because they are looking for you to respond in the STAR format, aka, 1) present a situation or story 2) describe the action taken and 3) describe the results. The more numbers you can show in your answers the better, this is a sales job. The two ladies I spoke with for my interview were more than personable, they really sold the position to me after I was kind of unsure in the first place. The MDM role is technically an entry level role but it looks like they must have been looking for someone with really solid sales experience because I had a great interview and didn't get the position even after having an in with the company. You will know if you have been selected because they should call you and ask to do a background check on you and then later a drug test must be passed before you can be offered the full time position. Loved it, guess it wasn't the best fit for me at the time.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about my background and experience with Spanish as a language, the interview is pretty relaxed until they ask you four STAR questions, which I honestly don't remember what they asked me.   View Answer