Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Updated Jan 2, 2015
Updated Jan 2, 2015

3.1

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2014.

The hiring process does not go as fast as you would like it to.After the interview it uusually takes about two weeks for them to contact you to extend an offer. The interview is smooth and layed back just be youself and dont over do it.they ask lot of questions concerning safety. And the on world famous question why should we hire you. Be ready for that one.

Gradate Sales Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in November 2014.

Went through the usual application form and tests - maths especially difficult - and then waited for ages to hear. They use a video interview which had misleading instructions. It said the interview would take about 12 mins to complete and that you would have 2 mins to think about the question. I got 4 questions lasting 2 mins each. It said that you would get 2 mins before answering each question but actually you got about 5 seconds and about 90 secs to answer each question. I found this to be very off putting as I thought something was going wrong. My interview lasted 8 mins leaving me thinking that I hadn't got all the questions.
    I contacted the company that ran the interview who said they would improve the instructions but that was not much use to me

Interview Questions
    • A situation where you had influenced an individual to change their mind or behavior   View Answer

Supply Chain Graduate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Online application, video interview, assessment day. Assessment day consists of case study, team exercise and presentation, one-to-one interview and final one-to-one presentation on your case study. Not difficult, apparently I didn't get the job because I failed the group part so I would be very wary of it all! The one-to-one interview is standard, why coca-cola, lots of TAMT, the case study was on recycling - there is a lot to read so make sure you manage your time well!

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you found oil on one of the bottles of coca cola being produced?   View Answer

Business Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Initially, there is a telephone screening. During the screen questions are asked related to your submitted resume to confirm what was written. Next is the onsite interview round. There will be a panel of folks from various functional areas, who interact with the position at some level. The panelists used the 'S.T.A.R.' method of interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • What was your greatest failure in your career? What about yourself did you learn from it? How will your learning impact our company?   Answer Question

Senior Manager IT Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

3 Stage interview process. Phone interview followed by 2 or 3 face to face interviews with the hiring Manager and his peers including the head of IT for European.

Interview Questions
    • This role is a project management role, with some business partnering (BP) responsibilities. Be prepared for questions concerning how you would mange business relationships, what strategy would you use to build the relationship. Be prepared to ensure you are able to manage multiple project simultaneously giving example of who you have done this while serving as BP   Answer Question
    Flexible

Market Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2013.

applied online then contacted by internal hr rep who set date. Interview was with immediate manager and two more levels of leadership. Basic interview questions to be answered in STAR method followed by role playing of being an account manager selling into a school. Finished interview with asking my own questions about territories and day to day actions.

Interview Questions
    • role playing was unexpected but time was given to gather and form a strategy   Answer Question

Technician Interview

the interview was great not a lot of stress they asked and I answered. The interview you in a team of two persons. do not be intimidated you will be fine answer with honesty and you will do just fine.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Human resource department tried to understand my previous job which whether matched with new position or not. Department manager detailed to new position and expectations from me. Group manager also analyzed my career expectations and my passion. The process was finished in short time, they gave me an offer. The offer was acceptable. For a while, I had to quit job because I moved to foreign country.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to work long years and questioned to me with this one. It was hard to answer before starting to work at that company   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrightstown, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrightstown, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2014.

Phone interview came from corporate HR about 3-4 weeks after initial application. Then local interview was face to face about 2 weeks later. They said it would be 3-4 more weeks before they scheduled the final interview. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time that you had to make an unpopular decision. What tools did you use to make the decision? How did you communicate it, what was the reaction of your teammates. What was the result   Answer Question
    • What role does diversity play in the workforce? Discuss what diversity means to you. Discuss the pros and cons of a diverse workforce. What would you do to improve acceptance of diversity if you were a team leader.   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2014.

Resume submitted through an online job board. Email contact from CCE HR. Phone screen by CCE HR. Plant tour followed by on site group interview with HR and 3 line managers. About 30 minute walk through my resume/background and 40 minutes scripted behavioral questions with some ad lib or follow on questions.