Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

3.1

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in July 2012.

So I landed this interview mostly because I know some people at the Coca Cola Sales office in Texas who pulled some strings for me in Denver. There was a recruiter who called me and set up an interview time, she kind of asked me some preliminary questions at first to see if I was at least moderately qualified for the job. The whole process happened really quickly for me but only because they needed someone quickly. I had applied to other positions in Coke before and hadn't heard back for months.

The day after I was contacted (which unfortunate timing- was also on my birthday) they scheduled me for an interview in their sales office the next morning. A lot of prep work should be done for these interviews because they are looking for you to respond in the STAR format, aka, 1) present a situation or story 2) describe the action taken and 3) describe the results. The more numbers you can show in your answers the better, this is a sales job. The two ladies I spoke with for my interview were more than personable, they really sold the position to me after I was kind of unsure in the first place. The MDM role is technically an entry level role but it looks like they must have been looking for someone with really solid sales experience because I had a great interview and didn't get the position even after having an in with the company. You will know if you have been selected because they should call you and ask to do a background check on you and then later a drug test must be passed before you can be offered the full time position. Loved it, guess it wasn't the best fit for me at the time.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about my background and experience with Spanish as a language, the interview is pretty relaxed until they ask you four STAR questions, which I honestly don't remember what they asked me.   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2012.

The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.

Interview Questions
    • What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in October 2011.

I received a phone call from the Manager to begin with . I was scheduled for an interview the same week. Since it was an Entry Level position, I was only asked questions from my resume and nothing technical in particular. Since I had previous similar background internship experience, I believe that made their job easier as they were willing to train the students on SAP. The Manager gathered feedback from the interviewers the same day and got back to me in the evening asking me to come for the final interview. During my final interview, I wasn't asked too many questions and was given a verbal offer. After I accepted the verbal offer, I got the official offer letter the same week. Basically I was hired in about 2 weeks and then they asked me to undergo the Drug Test and Background Check.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate because of my previous internship experience.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2011.

I answered and ad in a legal newspaper, I faxed my resume over and received a call back the same afternoon. I had a hard time connecting with the lady who’d called me, but finally got her on the phone – took 2 weeks. She was nice and thanked me for calling her back. She briefly explained how the interview process would work; being that she would talk to me via phone first. Then asked for a time we could speak freely. The following morning she called me and we spoke about 15 minutes. She asked ‘Why I wanted to work for Coke Enterprises?’ and Salary desired. That was it!! She then said she’d call me to set up a time to interview at a later date. She was nice and personable. I am waiting a call back.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2011.

I had a great experience interviewing with this company, I just felt my skills were worth more money then they were willing to offer me.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe a typical day at your work and how did you use your skills to accommodate your customers?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in January 2010.

Passed phone interview and interview with HR. Was called back for a second face to face interview. Sat in the waiting room for an hour waiting for the manager to come greet me. She came out with another candidate shacking hands, smiling and saying see you in a couple weeks.

Needless to say, my interview lasted 10 minutes, and I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • So you have never done cost accounting for a beverage company before?   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2009.

The best way is to find out who the hiring manager is and work your way through the back door. The HR folks are pretty inept compares to other companies, especially Fortune 500 companies. Other than entry-level jobs, the best way to get hired here is to find the hiring manager and sell yourself to him/her. Unless you are a diversity candidate, then you will have a difficult time getting through the initial screening process.

Interview Questions
    • The HR recruiter will read the typical "behavior based" interview questions using the five star rating process.   Answer Question
    Yes, extra vacation time.

Account Manager Combo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2009.

Very formal process for setting up the interview. Company will call you from headquarter not the office in town. Interview is a series a questions but the managers are very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • If you don't have beverage experience it is very hard to answer the questions unless you have sales experience then you can talk about some of the questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2009.

They basically ask you questions and you have to tell them what a situation was, how you dealt with the problem, and what the outcome was. Have examples ready before you go to some obvious questions you know they will ask. They will also ask you how to sell in a product, so you need to know your margins and have a plan before you go into the interview. The work culture is really fast paced and pretty business professional dress.

Supply Chain Graduate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Online application, video interview, assessment day. Assessment day consists of case study, team exercise and presentation, one-to-one interview and final one-to-one presentation on your case study. Not difficult, apparently I didn't get the job because I failed the group part so I would be very wary of it all! The one-to-one interview is standard, why coca-cola, lots of TAMT, the case study was on recycling - there is a lot to read so make sure you manage your time well!

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you found oil on one of the bottles of coca cola being produced?   View Answer