Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Tulsa, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

The two people that interviewed me did a great job and were very thorough.

Interview Questions

• The questions that they asked were the normal questions regarding how to handle situations that you have encountered successfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just offered a hourly wage.

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2013.

Interview

applied online then contacted by internal hr rep who set date. Interview was with immediate manager and two more levels of leadership. Basic interview questions to be answered in STAR method followed by role playing of being an account manager selling into a school. Finished interview with asking my own questions about territories and day to day actions.

Interview Questions

• role playing was unexpected but time was given to gather and form a strategy   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Rome, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by a Manager and Plant Manager. Didnt get job. Was later told that job was awarded to someone else due to affirmative action. Guess they didnt need a potential lawsuit.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you?
      Most questions were situatuonal questions where they give you the situation and you tell them how youve handled a situation similar to it in the past. Rather standard questions from what I've seen.

Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR then an onsite interview with your would be supervisor. Easy questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Small negotiation. If you have experience you could negotiate to 10.50 per hour.

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Submitted application and resume. 2 interviews with he and sales manager. I was offered the position then the drug test. Once that came back I was officially hired.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

So I landed this interview mostly because I know some people at the Coca Cola Sales office in Texas who pulled some strings for me in Denver. There was a recruiter who called me and set up an interview time, she kind of asked me some preliminary questions at first to see if I was at least moderately qualified for the job. The whole process happened really quickly for me but only because they needed someone quickly. I had applied to other positions in Coke before and hadn't heard back for months.

The day after I was contacted (which unfortunate timing- was also on my birthday) they scheduled me for an interview in their sales office the next morning. A lot of prep work should be done for these interviews because they are looking for you to respond in the STAR format, aka, 1) present a situation or story 2) describe the action taken and 3) describe the results. The more numbers you can show in your answers the better, this is a sales job. The two ladies I spoke with for my interview were more than personable, they really sold the position to me after I was kind of unsure in the first place. The MDM role is technically an entry level role but it looks like they must have been looking for someone with really solid sales experience because I had a great interview and didn't get the position even after having an in with the company. You will know if you have been selected because they should call you and ask to do a background check on you and then later a drug test must be passed before you can be offered the full time position. Loved it, guess it wasn't the best fit for me at the time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and experience with Spanish as a language, the interview is pretty relaxed until they ask you four STAR questions, which I honestly don't remember what they asked me.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.

Interview Questions

• What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Louisville, KY) in October 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from the Manager to begin with . I was scheduled for an interview the same week. Since it was an Entry Level position, I was only asked questions from my resume and nothing technical in particular. Since I had previous similar background internship experience, I believe that made their job easier as they were willing to train the students on SAP. The Manager gathered feedback from the interviewers the same day and got back to me in the evening asking me to come for the final interview. During my final interview, I wasn't asked too many questions and was given a verbal offer. After I accepted the verbal offer, I got the official offer letter the same week. Basically I was hired in about 2 weeks and then they asked me to undergo the Drug Test and Background Check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate because of my previous internship experience.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

there are various questions with 2 to 3 different managers from the area and different roles with in the company. there is also A role play which you are given a few minutes to prepare for.

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in August 2011.

Interview

Very common interview process... "Tell me about a time you encountered x. What was your approach, what was the result?" Nothing mind blowing. Just be prepared with common conflict resolution scenarios you have encountered on your resume and be prepared to describe in detail. The "STAR" interview process. I would ask about common day to day responsibilities, weekend work, and what are the expectations if an account manager is unable to run their route, is it expected that DSM is going to run? My money says that you will be, on top of your day to day responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for their salary range for the position before you disclose what you make. They will low ball you if you tell them first. There aren't huge salary increases once you come on board, so negotiate wisely and aggressively.