Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in January 2010.

Passed phone interview and interview with HR. Was called back for a second face to face interview. Sat in the waiting room for an hour waiting for the manager to come greet me. She came out with another candidate shacking hands, smiling and saying see you in a couple weeks.

Needless to say, my interview lasted 10 minutes, and I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • So you have never done cost accounting for a beverage company before?   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2009.

The best way is to find out who the hiring manager is and work your way through the back door. The HR folks are pretty inept compares to other companies, especially Fortune 500 companies. Other than entry-level jobs, the best way to get hired here is to find the hiring manager and sell yourself to him/her. Unless you are a diversity candidate, then you will have a difficult time getting through the initial screening process.

Interview Questions
    • The HR recruiter will read the typical "behavior based" interview questions using the five star rating process.   Answer Question
    Yes, extra vacation time.

Account Manager Combo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2009.

Very formal process for setting up the interview. Company will call you from headquarter not the office in town. Interview is a series a questions but the managers are very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • If you don't have beverage experience it is very hard to answer the questions unless you have sales experience then you can talk about some of the questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2009.

They basically ask you questions and you have to tell them what a situation was, how you dealt with the problem, and what the outcome was. Have examples ready before you go to some obvious questions you know they will ask. They will also ask you how to sell in a product, so you need to know your margins and have a plan before you go into the interview. The work culture is really fast paced and pretty business professional dress.

Supply Chain Graduate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Online application, video interview, assessment day. Assessment day consists of case study, team exercise and presentation, one-to-one interview and final one-to-one presentation on your case study. Not difficult, apparently I didn't get the job because I failed the group part so I would be very wary of it all! The one-to-one interview is standard, why coca-cola, lots of TAMT, the case study was on recycling - there is a lot to read so make sure you manage your time well!

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you found oil on one of the bottles of coca cola being produced?   View Answer

Gradate Sales Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in November 2014.

Went through the usual application form and tests - maths especially difficult - and then waited for ages to hear. They use a video interview which had misleading instructions. It said the interview would take about 12 mins to complete and that you would have 2 mins to think about the question. I got 4 questions lasting 2 mins each. It said that you would get 2 mins before answering each question but actually you got about 5 seconds and about 90 secs to answer each question. I found this to be very off putting as I thought something was going wrong. My interview lasted 8 mins leaving me thinking that I hadn't got all the questions.
    I contacted the company that ran the interview who said they would improve the instructions but that was not much use to me

Interview Questions
    • A situation where you had influenced an individual to change their mind or behavior   View Answer

Senior Manager IT Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

3 Stage interview process. Phone interview followed by 2 or 3 face to face interviews with the hiring Manager and his peers including the head of IT for European.

Interview Questions
    • This role is a project management role, with some business partnering (BP) responsibilities. Be prepared for questions concerning how you would mange business relationships, what strategy would you use to build the relationship. Be prepared to ensure you are able to manage multiple project simultaneously giving example of who you have done this while serving as BP   Answer Question
    Flexible

PPM Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2014.

It was a pretty relaxed interview. Only a few questions were competency based. Other times the interviewers were interested in having a random chat between themselves, which made me feel slightly uncomfortable, as all I could do is smile and laugh along to their jokes which were not funny!
    I was then told I would have a second stage interview with the senior manager, but instead I got a call from HR to say I got the job. It also took a long time between me applying, having the interview and receiving the contract. All in all 4 months! You would expect that from larger corporations!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Applied online, was then invited to an interview whereby I gave a role play selling coke zero to an independant outlet. This was followed by generic competency questions. Finally I gave a presentation of what I found in a local newsagents and how I would try to increase Coca-Cola's representation within the store. The interviewers were friendly and it was a comfortable environment.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions but be prepared to show knowledge of the Coca-Cola company, its rivals and its yearly results. Related previous experiences to a sales role and show enthusiasm and motivation to succeed.   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in September 2013.

Started with very short phone interview after which I completed online test for numerical and verbal abilities. Followed by more in depth phone interview and then invited for face to face interview. I was interviewed by 3 people, first and second level Manager and a peer level from another department. I had to prepare a business case for the interview.
    General impression was good until after the interview. We agreed that I will pay for my tickets myself and will be reimbursed after. However, 2 months now passed and still I didn't get my money back, even though reminded couple of times. Not as much question of money, but matter of principle. Also, have never got written feedback even though asked for it because I've invested a lot of time for this interview.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was to create a supply strategy for specific packaging category. Wasn't straight forward, was more about how you think, not the final answer.   Answer Question