Coca-Cola Refreshments

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Interview Details – Found job through Orion international (military recruiting firm). Initial round was at a conference, interviewed with HR Recruiter and Plant Manager. interview was behavioral based. Walked away with a feeling on not doing well, but feedback from recruiters was positive.
Next interview was on site with Plant manager present but not participating, hiring manager and 2 others led the interview. More behavior based questions.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual, "tell me about a time when yo had to deal with ____"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Called by HR Recruiter, asked for more money, came back with slight increase, accepted offer.

Paw Paw, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments in August 2011.

Interview Details – They stick to the STAR question format except the PM. I was interviewed by the people who would have been my direct reports (somewhat awkward) and another panel of peer managers. Finished up with a lunch interview with PM.
The PM and I had absolutely no chemistry; our leadership styles are exact opposites. I knew from our fairly short conversation over lunch that we would not gel. Up until that point, the interviews went very well.

The next day I spoke with the national staffing manager and he asked if we could have an 'open and honest' discussion about the opportunity and the plant. I was perhaps a little too honest with him; I have not heard from the organization again after leaving email and VM to discuss other openings. There is your friendly watch out.

Interview Questions

Harahan, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments in March 2010.

Interview Details – Standard phone screen interview then a panel interview. Very typicall questions focused on a number situations,i.e what did you do or how did you handle a particular problem or issue.

Interview Questions

• when was the last time you disciplined and employee and what was the outcome   Answer Question
  • what have you that was implemented at multiple sites or locations   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Refreshments

Worked for Coca-Cola Refreshments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Refreshments Maintenance Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Refreshments employees and interview candidates.