Coca-Cola Refreshments

Getting the Interview

21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Contacted by an outside recruiter a couple weeks later. Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter followed by a face-to-face interview with two hiring managers.

Interview Question – The interview was not difficult and had some pretty basic questions. After the questions you're asked to role play a specific customer/sales rep scenario.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter over the phone who set up an interview for me the next week. I met with two managers on site, and the interview process lasted about half an hour. It consisted of a few questions regarding how I would handle certain situations as well as a 10 minute "sales simulation."

Interview Question – I didn't find this interview to have any unexpected questions. Very basic stuff if you have sales experience and common sense.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Interview Details – Recruiter called, Set up interview, One interview, Role play

Interview Question – Role play   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were through recruiter and very one sided

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments in August 2010.

Interview Details – HR contacted for information gathering, proceeded to in person interview. Took a total of 2 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you feel your prior experiences with translate into the beverage industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, pay is dependent on band you're applying for and experience.

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments

Interview Details – Phone interview was 10 min. Next day face to face interview with hiring managers.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation made.

Market Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Interview Details – phone interview then face to face interview

Interview Question – mock sales pitch   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiated with recruiter

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments

Interview Details – In person interview - simple questions. Be prepared to do a sales pitch. I had to sell in a display of Coke products in a convenient store. The interviewers were the store owners. Overall easy interview. I had to go in once more to meet with the district sales manager and he didn't ask many questions. Was offered the job a couple days later.

Interview Question – sales pitch   Answer Question

Market Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments in November 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone call pretty standard- brief description of position and company and scheduled formal phone pre-qualifier interview. Formal phone interview standard background questions to qualify for position followed by third and final phone interview using ever popular S.T.A.R. questioning method. In person interview was panel with 2 interviewers. More S.T.A.R. questions and opportunity to ask your own questions. Before departing they ask you to give a sales presentation on a product and scenario they provide. I would recommend researching the company, future initiatives, recent brand launches and territory area.

Interview Question – "What is your biggest flaw?" "What is your greatest weakness?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were pretty firm on original offer claiming they had taken into account all info and background experience.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments in March 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screen was short. My background was in sales, so the recruiter scheduled me for an interview with the hiring managers. My interview was with two people. Each had a list of questions and a sheet. The questions ranged about my background, how I handle a difficult client and what are my expectations for the job. After each question, the interviewers recorded information on the sheets in front of them.

Interview Question – Conflict Resolution with a Client. The question was not difficult, it was the reaction when I provided the answer one of the hiring managers immediately started recording information on the sheet, and it appeared she was not listening to my answer.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments

Interview Details – I met their recruiters at a job fair and they reached out to me a few weeks later. I had one 45 minute interview, basic sales questions nothing crazy.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you over all the other candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating whatsoever.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Refreshments

Worked for Coca-Cola Refreshments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Refreshments Market Development Manager interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Refreshments employees and interview candidates.