Coca-Cola Refreshments

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Interview Details – HR representative initiated the process, telling me that I would be interviewing with 3 manager level employees and the Director of Business Analysis.

Once on campus, I sat through 3 interviews with 4 people (one was a dual). As far as interviews go, each was fairly intense. It was clear that each person was familiar with my resume before hand. Questions tended to be of the "what would you do if..." and "would you handle..."

After the interviews I was given one page report to review, and the entire panel asked situational questions pertaining to the data I was given.

Interview Question – The case study was the most difficult. None of the "answers" were in the data given, rather they wanted to see that you are able to make connections and draw insights beyond the obvious.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Refreshments

Worked for Coca-Cola Refreshments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Refreshments Senior Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Refreshments employees and interview candidates.