Coca-Cola Sabco Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Sabco

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matola, Maputo Province (Mozambique)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Sabco (Matola, Maputo Province (Mozambique)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was good because it was very direct the profession and the applicant's expectations. As a candidate I felt comfortable because they were questions of my branch and simple comprehension, and then make it simple to answer.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Sabco (Nairobi (Kenya)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was called to attend the interview via my phone then a subsequent email on the same The caller was cordial and engaging. The interviewers were also very professional,engaging and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my terms of employment. To prospective employees,feel free to engage your employers.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Sabco in August 2011.

Interview

Covered the basics of my qualifications and the skills I'd be bringing to the table

Interview Questions

• Define financial management   1 Answer
    • Where do you want to be in 5 years time   1 Answer