Coda Automotive Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coda Automotive

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coda Automotive.

Phone Interview followed by 6 30 minute in person interviews. I was offered the job later that afternoon.

Interview Questions

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coda Automotive in June 2008.

Met with hiring Manager. Met with Legal Department. Met with employee's. The process went very well. I felt they had a good idea of who I was and what I had to offer. I made sure I understood the Market, Competitors, and the Goal of the Company.

It was fair. They want you to be paid fairly. They will try to low-ball you if you are not sure what the market value is for your position but if you know what you are looking for, you most likely will get it.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harbin (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harbin (China)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coda Automotive in March 2010.

Hiring manager told me what skills and experience he needed and for what positions (he listed several), which only roughly matched the position I understood I applied for. He asked how I would fit in. Turns out he was looking for far more experience than the description I had received indicated, far more than I had. Upon his rejection of my suggestions on how I would contribute, I probably should have asked why we where having the conversation.

Interview Questions