Code and Theory

Relevance Date Difficulty

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Code and Theory in June 2012.

Interview Details – employee referal, HR contacted me, two phone interviews and then an offer

Interview Question – Not any- asked to explain my work   Answer Question

Mid Level Interview

Mid Level
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Code and Theory.

Interview Details – This is a very busy environment so if there are changes or people interviewing you that you might not have known about - don't be surprised.

Interview Question – What are your favorite ads running now and why? What other agencies do you admire?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got a fair offer.

Very Easy Interview

Designer Interview

Designer
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Code and Theory in January 2009.

Interview Details – Showcased portfolio. Answered process questions. Talked about how I would fit with the team.

Interview Question – What is wrong with the place you are currently at?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Relaxed. They were open to consideration.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Front-End Web Developer Interview

Front-End Web Developer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Code and Theory in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process began with a detailed email exchange, which moved on to a technical phone interview. Once I made it through the technical phone interview, I was asked to come to NYC and meet with the tech. director and a few others (a project manager, another developer) in person. The in-person interview lasted a few hours and was very comprehensive. I really enjoyed everyone I met with, and the company atmosphere and environment was pleasant and positive. Overall, I believe I would have enjoyed working with this team of people.

Interview Question – I was asked to complete a series of coding exercises using pen and paper.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was seeking a higher salary than was offered.

Worked for Code and Theory? Contribute to the Community!