Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Code and Theory
- Community Manager (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- Mid Level (1)
- Front-End Web Developer (1)
- Designer (1)
- User Experience Designer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Code and Theory (New York, NY).
This is a very busy environment so if there are changes or people interviewing you that you might not have known about - don't be surprised.
- What are your favorite ads running now and why? What other agencies do you admire? Answer Question
I got a fair offer.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Code and Theory (New York, NY) in June 2012.
employee referal, HR contacted me, two phone interviews and then an offer
- Not any- asked to explain my work Answer Question
Helpful (2)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Code and Theory (New York, NY) in December 2009.
The interview process began with a detailed email exchange, which moved on to a technical phone interview. Once I made it through the technical phone interview, I was asked to come to NYC and meet with the tech. director and a few others (a project manager, another developer) in person. The in-person interview lasted a few hours and was very comprehensive. I really enjoyed everyone I met with, and the company atmosphere and environment was pleasant and positive. Overall, I believe I would have enjoyed working with this team of people.
- I was asked to complete a series of coding exercises using pen and paper. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I was seeking a higher salary than was offered.
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Code and Theory (New York, NY) in January 2009.
Showcased portfolio. Answered process questions. Talked about how I would fit with the team.
- What is wrong with the place you are currently at? Answer Question
Relaxed. They were open to consideration.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review