Codega Concepts

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Community Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Codega Concepts in January 2012.

Interview Details – I first submitted a letter of interest to manage a master planned community I created nearly 30 years ago. I then submitted a formal letter and my resume. I was going to use a special process created by a former Nevada Governor to gain The Community Manager license. I may have been viewed as over-qualified. After the selection process, a couple of Executive Board members resigned as a result of their Manager selection. Perhaps some thought I was over-qualified, but I was eager and willing to take a shift in my career focus (and I still am!).

Interview Question – When could I be licensed as a Community Manager?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Codega Concepts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Codega Concepts Community Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Codega Concepts employees and interview candidates.