Codega Concepts

1 candidate interview

Very Easy Interview

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Codega Concepts in January 2012.

Interview Details – I first submitted a letter of interest to manage a master planned community I created nearly 30 years ago. I then submitted a formal letter and my resume. I was going to use a special process created by a former Nevada Governor to gain The Community Manager license. I may have been viewed as over-qualified. After the selection process, a couple of Executive Board members resigned as a result of their Manager selection. Perhaps some thought I was over-qualified, but I was eager and willing to take a shift in my career focus (and I still am!).

Interview Question – When could I be licensed as a Community Manager?   View Answer

Worked for Codega Concepts? Contribute to the Community!