Codero Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Codero

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Codero in November 2012.

I applied via the website and was contacted about a month later. They use jobscore so be sure you apply via a word doc instead of a PDF like I did (jobscore couldn't read the PDF) I only got my foot in the door because I called.

They have a fairly involved interview process where multiple people will interview you. It's a small company so they want to be sure that you'll be a good fit. Be prepared for some intense questioning if you get the same question twice ALWAYS answer it the same. The day after i had the interview I had a phonecall with the CEO and was offered the job. Everyone is very upfront there so you should feel comfortable asking anything to them. Don't be scared to ask.

Interview Questions
    • It's always the general questions that stump me and the one I always trip up on to people who are not familiar with my expertise is "where do you want to be in five years"   Answer Question
    As long as you're upfront they try to work on something that is agreeable for both parties. They do have a good bonus plan.

Software Developer - Web (PHP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Had a 30 min phone interview with the lead developer. Went through the resume and asked about what changes could be made to the company website. He said he is interviewing for the first time, so wasn't sure about the interview process. After 2 weeks i mailed them and asked about the result. He responded by saying we are going another route.

Interview Questions

Worked for Codero? Contribute to the Community!