Codifyd

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Codifyd

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Codifyd in June 2012.

Phone Interview (about 10 min) basic questions about your background and quick explanation of the position.
Two skills tests, an excel data optimization exercise and a taxonomy exercise.
In person 1 on 1 interview with a data architect then with HR rep
In person 1 on 1 interview with a lead Data Analyst

Other Interview Reviews for Codifyd

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Codifyd in October 2011.

The most unprofessional interview process I have ever been through. First an HR representative emailed me she would be calling me at a certain time. It seemed a bit odd that she didn't attempt to schedule a time, but rather told me when she would call. She then didn't call me that day because she was in a meeting. When we rescheduled, there was a basic phone interview, after which she said she would send me an excel and word document for me to work on. She waited hours before sending me the document, and only after I had asked her about it in an email. After turning in the documents, I asked when I could expect to receive my results and find out about potential next steps. She told me that I would hear back when they're done grading, and did not give me a time frame at all. I never heard back, even after I initiated an email and phone call.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your excel skills?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Codifyd in November 2011.

This is apparently a very disorganized and/or inept company. Had to go through at least 4-5 rounds over many months with little to no communication at each step. The position seemed interesting but to not even hear a final response after so long is (or rather, would be) a deal-breaker.