Codifyd Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Codifyd

PSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Codifyd.

Phone interview - F2F- Another F2F + offer. Applied online and was called shortly after. I got a terrible feeling as soon as walked in their office. No energy - almost sad.

Interview Questions

Because of this website!!! Bad reviews scare away good talent!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Codifyd.

Company must not have a real HR department as the process was very disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

The compensation package (pay and benefits) was not in-line with other companies- they don't match 401k plans at all! Found a better opportunity with a more established company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Codifyd in November 2012.

An HR representative followed up quickly after I submitted an online application. I was given very basic programming and database questions over the phone and set up an in-person interview. I met a few senior developers who asked me some programming and algorithmic questions. They also gave me an assignment to create a small application in Visual Studio and SQL Server. It was not very difficult. I also had one additional phone interview with people with a project manager and few other people. The process was a bit unprofessional but was very straight-forward from beginning to end. Many of the questions were easy and sometimes irrelevant for the position.

Interview Questions

I first received a verbal offer over the phone, but declined for more money. I later received a written offer by email which was slightly better than the original. I was kind of pushed to accept it quickly. I eventually turned down because they kept treating me in an unprofessional manner and I received a better offer from a company close to home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Codifyd in June 2012.

Phone Interview (about 10 min) basic questions about your background and quick explanation of the position.
    Two skills tests, an excel data optimization exercise and a taxonomy exercise.
    In person 1 on 1 interview with a data architect then with HR rep
    In person 1 on 1 interview with a lead Data Analyst

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Codifyd in October 2011.

The most unprofessional interview process I have ever been through. First an HR representative emailed me she would be calling me at a certain time. It seemed a bit odd that she didn't attempt to schedule a time, but rather told me when she would call. She then didn't call me that day because she was in a meeting. When we rescheduled, there was a basic phone interview, after which she said she would send me an excel and word document for me to work on. She waited hours before sending me the document, and only after I had asked her about it in an email. After turning in the documents, I asked when I could expect to receive my results and find out about potential next steps. She told me that I would hear back when they're done grading, and did not give me a time frame at all. I never heard back, even after I initiated an email and phone call.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your excel skills?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Codifyd in November 2011.

This is apparently a very disorganized and/or inept company. Had to go through at least 4-5 rounds over many months with little to no communication at each step. The position seemed interesting but to not even hear a final response after so long is (or rather, would be) a deal-breaker.

Interview Questions

Worked for Codifyd? Contribute to the Community!