Cogent Research Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cogent Research

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cogent Research in April 2010.

I got the interview through a recruiter. The first in person interview was with about six different employees, ranging from directors to principals. Everyone was extremely nice. I received a call back and was asked to pull together a presentation for a case study. There was no direction, little communication, and a lot of information, so it was difficult to target exactly what they wanted. I presented a great story-line but missed their expectations. They drilled me with questions about the data which I had two nights to work with, not to mention working all day at my current job and doing this after hours. Needless to say I couldn't answer all of their questions.

Very nice people, but they could care less about my current job situation. They gave me one time to come in and that was it. If I couldn't make it due to work, tough luck.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest questions came after the presentation, about the case study itself.   View Answer