Cognate

Relevance Date Difficulty
  • Popular Job Titles:
  • Sales (1)

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cognate in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1) On line application
2) Follow up call for receipt of resume
3) Receipt of call fr Senior Management, VP - 1 .5hr long, ended with a proposed in house panel interview
4) Received email w/ interview date/time
5) In house interview w/ VP 1:1, followed by Panel including CEO, then Directors and VP. Commencing with plan on how to proceed with position and tools needed for position and my availability. VP to talk to CEO for comments/close. TBA by end of business next day by either phone or email. (time in office 3.5hrs)
6) no call or email next day
7)called 2 days after, spoke to VP and was told CEO wants another direction and they haven't decided what would be best, but for now, an offer would not be forthcoming. When asked should I wait and call back, was told if I wanted to, I could call.
8)called VP again after 2.5 wks, still unsure.

Interview Question – Was I available the next day?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cognate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cognate employees and interview candidates.