Cognito Media Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Cognito Media.

the interviewer is too arrogant, but the problems are all the basic ones.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cognito Media in February 2012.

I applied for the position in early February and emailed with their office manager. I was invited to fly into NYC to interview with the President and VP. The president and I clicked very well personality-wise; the VP not as much. I believe she was the one who had the final decision. My interview was about 45 minutes total. The president and I chatted for 20 minutes about books and movies, just general personality questions. Then he left the room and the VP came in to ask me questions about my background and my interest in finance for another 20 minutes. As I was leaving the office, I was told they would have a decision in a month. I had to follow up to receive my rejection email at the end of March. Overall nice people but not the best fit.

Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cognito Media in November 2011.

The interview process was relatively straight forward. You're interviewed by the head of two public relations/marketing teams. They focus on your background, your interest in the financial technology industry and your interest in public relations/marketing. The experience of an intern is relatively rewarding compared to other internships as it is a smaller company and you receive more hands-on experience in multiple areas.

Interview Questions
    • How does your past experience prepare you to be successful in public relations?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cognito Media

Worked for Cognito Media? Contribute to the Community!