Cognizant Technology Solutions

Updated Nov 21, 2014

2.9

102 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

It was of 3 rounds. One Technical, Managerial and HR. Managerial was around the processes and the team fitment. This position was for 3 yrs of experience so it was not too tough

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was difficult as it was for a 3 yrs exp position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Be ready for technical round. Be clear and confident. You may have phone interview at first, then online meeting, personal interview or client interview. You may not have written or skill test.

Associate Interview

I joined Cognizant through Campus Hire in 2007. Interviewers were cool and didnt ask much technical questions. It was a easy one.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2014.

Got an initial call from HR in which he took my details and also told me base package CTS can offer to me. Their base packages has a range for a particular range of experience. After that he told me that I would be getting the interview call in couple of days. But I got a call after 15-20 days. Interviewer scheduled a Skype interview for PL/SQL developer position. He asked me technical questions from the topics that I had mentioned in the resume. He told me to be very specific and to the point with my answers. Interviewer went on for around 30 mins. He was quite satisfied my answers and also gave positive hints about my further round of interview.

Second round of interview was a telephonic round and there were two ladies on the conference. They also grilled me on technical questions.Interview went on for around 30 mins.

Interview Questions
    CTS does not negotiate much. As they negotiate during the initial phase only.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Campus selected. Nothing difficult.
    Aptitude and one round of HR

No negotiation

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Hiring and interview process was very straight forward and easy. Just a bunch of easy questions. The interview questions was a list of the most simplest questions you can ever ask. I am not sure if I was lucky or unlucky to have such an interviewer. To me it feels like the interviewer has very little knowledge.

Interview Questions
    Yes, but not much of a change.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview held in Chennai in India. There was a telephonic interview followed by in person interview. After the technical interview, there was HR interview for salary negotiation. Nothing much as the salary was fixed.

Associate Interview

Applied through the regular walk--in interviews.
    The company, at least in 2010, was in a heavy growth mode. They have been outstripping the competition anyways. So they were looking for a lot of new people, especially those with big company names on their resume (to brag about it). That worked in my favor.
    Interview was mostly normal - usual Java related questions for area. Had one tech round and one HR round. Nothing extra-ordinary there.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to move from your <big-name-IT-company> to Cognizant?   View Answer
    No negotiation (had a particular weakness in my case, so couldn't press). Got joining bonus but no salary hike.

Associate Interview

They usually include interviews with HR, recruitment,
    business and technical Cognizant employees. You can also be asked to do a presentation on an IT related topic.two to three rounds of technical interviews the hr interview.If you complete all of these rounds with positive results, you will receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How will you protect your resources from Clients. How will you make sure offshore flaws are not visible to client   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in May 2012.

Interview process was very quick as it was an urgent requirement. Two phone interviews as I was in a different city. Overall a good experience.