Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2013.

The HR coordinator are really good in scheduling the interviews as per the convenience and availability but the panel is not really competent enough to take the interviews.

The fun starts now, the scheduled calls were cancelled 4 times saying that the panel was not available. And finally when it happened, I am not sure if I want to take it up.
    My first interview was ok, I believe I answered 80% of what they asked but the panel was always concentrating on one area which they worked on rather than talking about my expertise.

The second panel was really inexperienced(maybe 2-3 years exp and I was close to 10 years) very arrogant, cut short the interview duration for 10 minutes saying that they got what they needed and asked very ambiguous and irrelevant questions. They really did not even understand what I was saying and never gave a chance to speak.

I am not sure if I would get the offer, but please do think twice before getting into such unethical work culture. I wouldn't want to rate it based just on one interview experience, but I think it is a misrepresentation of any organization.

Interview Questions
    • Always concentrated on what they worked on rather than going through my resume and understand my expertise.   Answer Question

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!