Cognizant Technology Solutions

116 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Websphere Administrator Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – GD,apptitude,quantative analysis and qualitative analasys,nice work culture

Interview Question – what is your futuer goal   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in June 2010.

Interview Details – Crisp interview process

Interview Question – nothing as such .. all basic questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2010.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews. Very easy for entry level. Basic technical questions and behavioural questions.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Very simple, put any stories in resume, and talk confidently.
Nobody checks the technical competency, as for senior positions, only asst.director and above does the interview. He should know or should have been technical right ?
Be brave, and talk confident. Enough

Interview Question – 1.All questions are easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Can't negotiate much...

Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2014.

Interview Details – there was a written test after that one technical round and HR. In hr, he doesnt asked me about my intro he asked what i did in past monts and my weakness and hobbies

Interview Question – written and technical was easy asked about major project and given a program to make in any language I am comfortable with   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in February 2014.

Interview Details – Entire process took one week. One telephonic and one face to face interview then the final HR round. The process was smooth and most of the questions were around the basics of c#, dot net , mvc and sql server fundamentals. though some of the questions were on advanced concepts as well.

Interview Question – Questions on data structures and puzzles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A little tough but ask what you think you deserve as per the role, specially check for salaries on glassdoor it really helps.

SAP IS-U Consultant Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2014.

Interview Details – Work on IS-U skills. Move in , move out, meter to cash processes.
First round will be technical interview. Second round if required will also be technical round of interview. After that comes the Project Manager round. Then comes the negotiations with HR.
After this the offer letter will be released.

Interview Question – Advanced Metering Infrastructure, smart grid   View Answer

Associate - Projects Interview

Associate - Projects
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of technical interviews and 1 round of HR

Interview Question – Why Liferay? And not any other Portal Architecture?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation at all ... One offer they offered ... no choice to negotiate with the package

Automation Test Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2013.

Interview Details – 3 round of Techinal
1. F2F to screen your Resume
2. Video Conf
3. Telephonic round
All Round clear and they ask basic question only

Interview Question – How to use Excel sheet as a Database and how will you handle while Automation   Answer Question

Software QA Analyst Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – Four round interviews. Telephonic , face to face / TL and Project managers. Then HR

Interview Question – I didnt faced difficult question. Only Project and process oriented from previous concern   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions interview questions and advice in Bangalore, India. All 116 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees and interview candidates.