Cognizant Technology Solutions

Profile Unclaimed

Cognizant Technology Solutions Business Development Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2011.

Had a total of three interviews. Questions were insightful and thought provoking. My interviewers challenged me to descirbe how I would build new business relationships and how I would build upon existing ones. Each interviewer was keen on asking me how I felt about working long hours. Travel was less than 50%. Did not have serious salary negotiations as the interview process did not get to that point.

Interview Questions
  • Give details about how you built business agreements and how successful were they?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2009.

Extremely professional and well-co-ordinated for senior positions. Email and telephone communications for planning the interview, 4-5 rounds of 1:1 interviews with leadership team of the business unit.
    Perceptions on :
    People -Very passionate about work with High sense of professionalism, dedication and work ethics
    Office- Teaneck HO was surprisingly simple, functional and not very impressive as most consultants were onsite or away.
    Work Culture- Open, transparant ,client-centric, collaborative decision making,process oriented, encouraging of entrepreneurial skills

Interview Questions
    • Nature , breadth and depth of Professional Work Experience   Answer Question
    • Relevant professional accomplishments and motivating reasons for applying   Answer Question
    Received Verbal offer based on position , experience, qualifications and role. All negotiation is done verbally before the formal offer rollout which is final. Very little scope to negotiate due to standard offers but it helps to do your homework and press for better deal esp on relocation, bonus entitlements etc.

Business Development Manager Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in May 2009.

Interview process was fairly straight forward. There was a 1hr teleconference followed by a 1:1 interview. The telecon was more of fact gathering and initial pass through. The 1:1 meeting was fairly elaborate with detailed questions on the work experience, case study analysis of sorts and discussion on compensation expecations.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you describe yourself as the best fit for the role?   Answer Question
    • Tell us more about the life cycle of a pharma company, and the areas where you have worked/ added value.   Answer Question