Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Updated Aug 2, 2015

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview was conducted over the telephone. It has a technical round and then had a discussion with the manager before discussing the employment details with the HR. Technical round was pretty basic and it involved questions related to the work I was doing. The disucssion with the manager was more related to the role I was expected to play in the project. HR discussion was related to the salary expectation and location constraint.

Interview Questions

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Telephonic, There will be one managerial round and max one client round. Interview length depends on how much critical the post is. Client Interview client will brief about project to work upon.

Interview Questions

• Related to work. Relate to requirement in future project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple, They will give offer and forget you. So keep patience.