Cognizant Technology Solutions

10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Through campus Recruitment and off campus drives. There are many more mode of hiring process viz. Employee referral and Weekend recruitment drives.There are mostly five rounds of interviews are conducted which includes communication skill ( verbal and non-verbal), Aptitude test , quantitative test, Personnel interview and HR Round. Background verification is also done for the experienced ones.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join this company?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – There were three rounds, Aptitude, Technical, HR.

Interview Question – One one question was what do you think will be your professional and personal acheivments once we hire you..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was an campus placement.. so no question of negotitations..

Pune (India)

I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – campus placement
1st round of apti
-normal l.r & english(no need of doing quant)
2 nd round
interview
-an be technical or H.R
technical ques:
tell about semaphore ,dbms,Operating system,networking
c,c++(no need to do java)
H.r questions
-tell me about urself
-about ur family

Interview Question – draw o.s diag of android o.s system   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Direct interview for people with through 80% in there academic career.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join a service company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, they had a fixed salary in CTC form.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – The aptitude round was an easy one.This was follod by HR interview wherin questions were aked based on the resume.Questions lyk problems faced during d project.

Interview Question – U r more of a business analyst type of person then y software ????   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2011.

Interview Details – nice interview,continued for 20-30 mins

Interview Question – about final year project   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – the interview procees had 4 rounds,first was the group discussion,then the aptitude test,then technical round,and finally the HR.it was very easy and calm interview.

Interview Questions

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – written test, group discussion, technical interview, HR interview, communication skill test interview.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – Firstly I registered for the company showing my interest towards the company. Accordingly I was called for a written test on successful comlpletion of which I was called for interview which consisted of a technical and hr interview. Later on I was communicated through mail about my selection.

Interview Question – Program from C...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As I joined as a fresher this was not applicable for me.

Engineer Trainee

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was awesome as it was my first interview

Interview Question – Mainframe ?   View Answer

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!