Cognizant Technology Solutions Engineering Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

1) Interview process is easy but decision takes a lot of time.
2) Interview result sometime depends on whether the client project is signed off or not.
3) Interview and joining process might take some time.
4) If you are an immigrant, please be patient with joining dates and ask them to wait for the H1-B transfer to be filed before u accept joining date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase is very important before joining this company. Whatever initial salary you can ask for, you need to go for that. Once you join the company, even role changes or whatever happens you will not be happy with the increments or compensation benifits you get.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude test and interview

Interview Questions

• General questions bout projects, technical skills, programming etc   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Couple of interview, very technical interview on troubleshooting and knowledge on implementation. Took a while to get offer letter.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Above 7.5 CGPA direct interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

First we had a personal introduction roud,as there were a large number of students for the drive,they were conducted in batches,after that aptitude test,then technical after that hr round

Interview Questions

• I wasnt comfortable with the technical round as I was from mechanical background   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

written test followed by interview

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2011.

Interview

It started of with a written test and shortlisted and then the interview was done questions were general and technical.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

CTS had an awesome pre-placement talk before the interview. They set up 19 panels in college and selected over 100 students.
    The interview was Tech+HR combined.The interviewers were very friendly and casually dressed and it was very relaxing to talk to them.
    From what i learnt later, the company atmosphere is great. Good salary compared to other IT companies.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2011.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive. After aptitude test, shortlisted was called for interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain on Abstract class, inheritance and some core C questions   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Before going for the interview of any company we must have enough knowledge about company, what it does, history of company, what type of work is there, a/c to that what must be the qualitie of employe.
    we had first aptitude test and the shortlisted candidates from that test got interview call . It was really a good experience . First question asked to me was introduce yourself? then he asked me some technical question , some personality test question . To have good impression one must have a good communication skill .