Cognizant Technology Solutions Executive Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015
Updated Mar 14, 2015

2.0

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

The entire process took at least 3 months. I had several phone interviews with the hiring manager and made it all the way to the final round. As a tenured recruiting professional, I try to be respectful of my candidate's time and efforts particularly when they get to the final stages. That said, when I followed up with the hiring manager in regards to status, I received no response, no feedback, no longer being considered or otherwise. For a recruiting organization that prides itself on hiring the best, the candidate experience first hand was terrible. Be courteous and respectful of your candidates. Give them the decency to let them know they are no longer being considered. A simple thanks but no thanks email will do. This will definitely help in your candidate experience initiatives.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

Typical Recruiter Interivew interview. Wanted to understnad how you attrack passive candidates, wanted to learn about your client interface skills.

Interview Questions

• I was bascially hired off the content of my resume and initial presentation. After that, it was a sell job on their end.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me whaI wanted on the first pass. It was easy.