Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Financial Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in February 2012.

Interview at Cognizant Hyderabad for product control process is not so difficult to crack, the questions revolved around basics of accountancy, finance and general awareness again related to finance profile. The interview started with the written test on first day with the questions from accountancy followed by a JAM session for all the candidates. Results were to be announced next day, so we were asked to leave. Few days later we were called for final round which was one to one interview with two panel members and two technical round of interview. Stressing on my memory, few questions which I can recall are:

i) Functions of Excel.
ii) What is CDS
iii) What is Euro Crisis
iv) How did Euro crisis spread to Greece.
v) What is Bond, what are the risks faced by bondholders
vi) How can we mitigate risks faced by bondholders.

Interview Questions
  • How can we mitigate the risks of bond holder other than going for CDs.   Answer Question
I din't have any opportunity to negotiate.