Cognizant Technology Solutions

1,131 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,131 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Went well over 1 month. Had two technical round, followed by a manager f2f round after which I was told that I have cleared all rounds. I also got an email asking for my salary slips and candidate info forms. However, there was no communication after that.I did try to reach HR people but did not get any replies. I finally gave up after waiting for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Perhaps most difficult was the communication part from HR. At least respond to candidates with correct status.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

It was a campus placement.
    First round was apti, the result was declared in two days.
    It was followed by a technical interview, which included questions from my branch i.e. EEE and basic programming questions and DBMS questions.
    The final round was HR interview, normal hr questions were asked.

Team Leader Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

This is the company ladies and gentlemen where recruitment HR behaves like they are doing some big favor on you and no other place on earth exists where a person can work.
    They are giving serious competition to JP Morgan on how worst a company can go on recruitment process .
    I never applied for Cognizant but got call from HR and without checking my availability he scheduled the interview(this was before he gave me call). Gave reasons like managers are too busy
    So I said ok, I will make time for the interview which was supposed to happen over phone call and was waiting for the call.
    I didn't get any call from the interviewer at the scheduled time, I contacted and came to know that interviewer had no idea that my interview is scheduled.
    Then HR called me again and without checking my availability or asking about it he was giving me instruction on(I am doing a big favor tone) rescheduled interview and telling me how managers are so busy and that is the only time which is available.
    My suggestion is think of this company only if you don't have any other option otherwise don't waste your time. Their behavior is completely unprofessional.

Associate - Projects Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Single Round which is technical round in Java and Hibernate. More questions from Hibernate were thrown. Questions from Core Java were less but tricky. For experienced people, basics must be strong like OOPs concepts, Wrapper classes. More importantly Collections are the toughest part in the interview process. Questions from collections can be more tricky. Must be ready to face that.

Interview Questions
    • Hibernate Questions were tricky but have managed to answer   Answer Question
    This was my first job change. So I was not clear what is going on. My advice is like be clear in what the HR says. Clarify your doubts then and there.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

It was a telephonic interview followed by 1-0-1 face to face. followed by HR round.

It contained technical as well managerial questions. Liked the way questions were asked as I was confident enough to answer all.

Interview Questions
    It was a flat offer, already thrown my expectations during interview.

IT Job Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

An online aptitude test followed by Technical and HR interview. All the 3 being elimination rounds. It was a campus placement drive.
    Aaptitude had quantitative ability and verbal ability with no negative marking but sectional cutoff was there so time management is the key.

NA

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Written Test
    Direct PI (Technical- Since I am a mechanical student on basic Mechanical (Fav Subject)
    Basic C and C++ questions
    HR asked what did I do during the 3 yrs of colg life

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Proper Communication skill, proper knowledge in the domain. Capability to handle team and client. Good presentation skill, Should be a team player. Able to take extra load. sometime require to work extra hour. Should be flexible

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Its pretty straightforward.Interview for PAT comprises of 3 rounds.first the aptitude test.Then basic Technical Knowledge Test.(Questions are asked on Algorithms,Coding,DBMS.Pretty basic stuff). Then finally the HR round.Again the questions in this round were extremely straightforward.Like why chose Cognizant, Basic knowledge about how the company background, short-term and long -term goals etc.

Accounts Payable Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

For this process more than 300+ candidates attended and the 1st round was "Just a minute" and it was quite easy and they wear checking only the basic communication skills and the second round was "AMCAT" Exam which is a Online Exam where English, Quantitative Ability, Logical Ability and Basic Accounts questions are asked. But after the exam they need to reveal the results but they said the short listed candidates will be mail for the next rounds but no one got mail who attended the interview. I am very disappointed by this, they need to reveal the results as soon as the exams is completed so that we will get prepared for the next rounds.

Interview Questions
    • " AMCAT" Exam was little bit difficult but we can clear it easily   Answer Question