Cognizant Technology Solutions

1,101 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,101 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Two rounds of interview.
    First round technical
    Second HR

Technical questions
    query
    oops concept
    Basic c program

In Hr round they just ask work location shift is okay for you and then get sign from you(i don't known for what)

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Only one round of technical Interview and then HR round for salary discussion. Technical round interview is little tough. They will ask basics of the programming language.

Interview Questions
    • Memory management in mobile application development related question.   Answer Question
    There will be no negotiation process.

Architect Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

I was invited for a F2F interview after first round of telephonic interview. I was supposed to meet a Sr. Director but what turned out is I ended up being interviewed by two Bafoons. One guy was keeping a serious face all the time and the other kept laughing on every silly question he asked. They were totally inexperienced. Most of the questions were generic and not related to either technology or even my experience.

The very moment I understood that this interview was to mock me, wasting my time and energy. I believe they never had any requirement in the first place.

They could have either postponed or cancelled if the Sr. Director was not available or the position was closed already respectively.

After I came out of the interview discussion, the concerned HR didn't even had any courtesy to speak to me and update me whether I should wait or leave.

I never had come across such pathetic interview experience in my life. I never expected such thing from prestigious company like CTS. I lost all the respect I'd on CTS.

Software Development Engineer Interview

The process consisted of three rounds
    1)Aptitude test- verbal question, logical question, quantitative question
    2)Technical interview- generally simple c,c++ questions and project explanation
    3)HR interview -- general discussion

The interview was very easy..go with confidence and you can easily crack it.....

CRM Interview

was called for a interview through campus placement, salery offered was 8.25 lpa, the process was being carried out for kolkata office, & the interview was via video confrencing. interview was smooth
    basic questions were like
    tell me about ypurself
    previous job experiance
    why u want to join IT company
    why mba
    why marketing

Interview Questions
    • why u want to join IT field, when u do not have a background in It   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Technical interview followed by HR round, Technical round includes questions from resume, HR Round includes questions on your acedemics and other interests, overall very sound and interesting experience. Techincal guy was very helping, HR lady was gentle

Programmer CDP Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

they called me for face to face and the interview was fine and basic concepts they asked after that there is a manger round that is also very good and finally there is a hr round nd they released the offer

PAT Interview

In cognizant technology solution interview process is awesome and so nice.We should prepare well and the interview then all those things can be easily achieved.We should have the enough confidence and should be strong in area of interest.Answer the questions clearly and boldly.They will guide us as well as good.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in December 2014.

good but elimination round is technical...be prepared with all basic concepts...hr is a cakewalk.they said that they will declare results in a week...also be sharp in answering logical questions....posed by them.atleast you shuld be good at minimum one programming language.

SAP Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in December 2014.

Applied through college
    1.Aptitude and English test(shortlist based on marks)
    2.Technical Interview : questions on projects done and basic c language , loops and DBMS
    3.HR Interview: basic questions about yourself , clear the 1st round then u r done in cognizant.