Cognizant Technology Solutions

Updated Dec 14, 2014
1,639 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Just Telephonic followed by Client interview I was asked generic question some around domain and some around previous/ current work experience. Nothing there difficult to be handled. The HR guys are tough negotiator. If you getting into an old account then mostly salary negotiation will be cut throat. One good thing is no false promise, atleast to me. This is an organized body shop .

Senior Associate Interview

The hiring process was typical . I had a technical discussion, and because I was out of state one of those interviews was over telephone. The technical interview was very much based off of my previous experience.It was pretty much easy to get through the interview.HR offer letter was also pretty fast.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

First step was to appear for a written test that had basic maths and analytical solving problems. After getting shortlisted, appeared for a one on one interview. Questions asked were basic Java programming , database and on projects done in college. Questions were easy enough to answer if the candidate has thorough concepts

None

QA Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Initially I received a call from someone from Technical team asking if I am ready for Skype interview but I was not informed by anyone that there is going to be interview. Also the person did not tell what position it was for.

On the day of interview I was asked questions on data warehousing which I was not aware of as I was thinking it was just a functional testing interview.

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Had couple of rounds of highly technical interview. This was mostly thru Skype and the questions were focused on the nuances of technology, management and ability to tackle complex issues.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process was fairly easy (behavioral q's). The staff was nice and the process was smooth. The interviewers were easy to speak with. No hard q's were asked throughout the whole process.

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Written test evaluating the person's aptitude followed by 1:1 technical and HR interview. Nothing tough, regular questions on some of the programming languages, behavioral questions followed by hr interview.

Project Manager Interview

Initial HR screening followed by technical round of interview..
    Technical Questions were easy.No complex code questions.
    1 more Managerial Round of interview.
    HR called in 2 days time for discussion related Salary.
    Interview process took 1 week

PA Interview

It was good. Questions are related to technical knowledge and some behavioral questions.It was a good experience. Questions are based on sql, informatica, C, Java, HTML. Asked questions related to undergrad project. Group activities.

Senior Consultant - Business Consulting Interview

I went through my university. There was one on campus interview which included one case and one behavioral. The second round (final round) was on site and included the same - one case and one behavioral. The case is very unstructured and more conversational than traditional case.