Cognizant Technology Solutions

1,374 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager - Projects Interview

Senior Manager - Projects

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interviews were done over the phone with HR and then with someone from the hiring department. The in-person interview process was very streamlined. I interviewed with four people during the morning - one after the other - some on technical aspects of the role, while others had a more business focus. There were tests performed to determine how well i can solve problems. Overall, the interviewers were very knowledgeable and pleasant.

Interview Question – There were some questions to determine the approach to solving a problem. There were no right or wrong answers, they just wanted to see if there was a logical approach to finding a solution.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2014.

Interview Details – Talked to a recruiter at a college career fair, and she was very nice. One week later the same recruiter called me while I was walking on campus! She was very nice and set up an interview for one week later on campus. I saw her again later at the interview process. She asked me mainly behavioral questions, and then the typical walk me through your resume. The second interview followed the behavioral, and was mainly technical knowledge.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Neat and simple as long as you are technically prepared and competent.
No special efforts required.
Knowing the team is beneficial.
Clarify any questions before joining.
Decent work place but not to expect more.

Interview Question – nothing.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – Internal Phone interview and a Client interview. In the phone interview some basic questions were asked.
Client interview was a bit tough but only in Core Java. After the client interview a short project was asked to be created using Spring framework. It took almost a day to create the project

Interview Question – Interview was in Core Java   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Monroeville, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – The HR person called initially and fixed an appointment for a technical interview. HR discussed about the expected salary initially. After the first round of interview was cleared, another round of interview was scheduled.

Associate Projects Interview

Associate Projects
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – interview process is good , very technical , so prepare your self before the interview else you may miss the opportunity. the process can go long and can be taken by multiple people on the other end of the phone. sometimes they may ask you tom come in person. manager will have his tech lead take the interview and he himself sits besides and listen to the whole interview and then decides.

Interview Question – memory management and threading in java , in a project that was jsp based   Answer Question

Manager - Consulting Interview

Manager - Consulting
Teaneck, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2011.

Interview Details – Depending on how you get brought in you will go on a series of about 3 interviews. Some will be phone interviews and the others will be in person. The in person interview will be about 3 to 5 different resources interviewing you.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult project you had to manage and why?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Be ready for technical round. Be clear and confident. You may have phone interview at first, then online meeting, personal interview or client interview. You may not have written or skill test.

Interview Question – Technical part was difficult. Prepare yourself.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Testing Analyst Interview

Software Testing Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – It was easy. There was a group of people to ask you tech and personality questions. They ask about basic IT knowledge. Database, Networking, Project Management, etc. Then they give you a call the next few days if you are interested. They give you free food and stuff. Really try to sell you.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Senior SAP Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – very relaxed as they hire & fire mainly your cv should meet client requirements emphasis on off shore model
client relationship is streesed good technical skiils gaurantee selections also working with good companies in past is important

Interview Question – good technical questions on sap arthitecture   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – is 5-10 % more than present salary

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions interview questions and advice. All 1,374 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees and interview candidates.