Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015
2,159 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview process was easy. HR would establish expectations. Tech telephone interview and was selected. Met the HR and spoke to account manager to identify exact roles. Offer letter. Note - Interview was done in India.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Teaneck, NJ).

Interview

After talking to them at a job fair they flew me out from college to interview. Interviewers seemed uninterested, and there were a ton of other applicants. I got an offer but the process gave me a less than optimal view of the company so I ended up taking an offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you were a leader? What is the difference between an abstract class and an interface, when would each be useful?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

There was an initial aptitude test as part of campus placements. After that there was a technical cum HR round which spanned across 30 minutes. Most of the questions were about my under-grad subjects.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Campus Interview and the process was easy enough. A written test was followed by the interview. Both were good enough and got it cleared easily. Since it was a campus interview, questions were basically asked about the college projects and programming skills.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Aptitude Test GD Round PI Round 3 months training via a Third party consultancy and then a final round of Interview by Cognizant. Mostly Prepare what's written in the resume and be well versed with the basics of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about myself and why I need the Job, also the Basics which I provided in my resume , Interview was quite smooth   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview was conducted over the telephone. It has a technical round and then had a discussion with the manager before discussing the employment details with the HR. Technical round was pretty basic and it involved questions related to the work I was doing. The disucssion with the manager was more related to the role I was expected to play in the project. HR discussion was related to the salary expectation and location constraint.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Two to Three rounds, with simple to mediocre questions. Sometimes, will be asked to write on white board. The interviews were 1:1 and was fairly simple and straightforward. It lasted for 45 min

Interview Questions

• Simple Data structures, C, C++ and VC++ questions   1 Answer

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

Interview

Campus Drive in college, easy nothing difficult. They need more college graduates to make business. Started early morning and we got the job offer on the same day. Written aptitude to shortlist the candidates, one technical round and they announce the selected candidates with offer.

Interview Questions

• Projects done in college, basics of programming.....................................................................................................   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Had a brief discussion about the known technology skills and some personality related questions. The overall process was smooth. The interview happened in the university campus and got the offer on the same day.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very Basic standard questions of the SDLC process and database knowledge. Mostly easy to get through if you have some Analytical skills. With additional experience and good technical skills it isn't too hard. They have good benefits and nice client base set up.