Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014
1,559 Interview Reviews

2.8

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Casual talk. No specific technical questions. Attended interview through campus placements. So I had attended the interview. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 10 to 15 minutes.

There was no negotiation phase.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Initially HR approached to go over with my background and check on my skills and comfort, salary expectation and willing to relocate ... Then after that he mentioned that some one from technical team will call me to take my technical interview.

Later after 3 days got a call for discussion and all questions were related to current project and Talked all that was mentioned in resume with picking questions from resume.

Technology Solutions Analyst Interview

Applied through an online campus recruiting website. Met with a recruiter on campus for 30 minutes. After about a week, I heard from the company and was invited to a second round of interviews on site.

Interview Questions
    • What was a conflict you faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

1st round online exam(general aptitude) and second round face to face technical interview(JAVA).
    In java they asked about inheritance, polymorphism, generics, Exception handling, Memory allocation, Garbage collector,call by value and call by reference, hasmap and few java swing questions. Difference between jdk and jre. difference between union and structure.

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

1st round online exam. mostly aptitude. concepts like profit and loss, percentage, upstream and downstream. 2nd round face to face inteview. Mostly java. concepts like inheritance, call by value call by reference, inheritance, polymorphism, generics, exception handling, garbage collector, difference between jre and jdk, difference between union and structure. multiple inheritance in java

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Interview was very simple as it was campus placement interview.It lasted only for 10 minutes.And i was selected.Basic questions about OS,Java and C++ were asked.Questions related to my projects were asked.Was a little nervous but successfully cracked the interview.

Personal reasons

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Telephonic interview followed by Skype interview. Interviewer was senior person having good enough knowledge of the methodologies and tools. Interview is based on resume, so one must be careful about what is mentioned in the resume.

Team Manager Interview

Normal like most of the companies, 1st Telephonic round, 2nd HR round, 3rd Ops round and its done. Interviewer asked about personal info to make me comfortable, followed by the questions relevant to process knowledge.

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

HR asked about myself,my strength and weakness, why do I need this job,He asked about hobbies and how do I see myself in five years,how do your friends describe you and are you willing to relocate

Analyst Interview

The process is seldom without delays . The hiring them is blamed for it but it is the business which is often responsible for delays. Things go at its own pace and with such a large workforce , i really dont think one can do much about it.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really to discuss regarding the most difficult question   Answer Question
    The HR will try to push to accept the minimum amount available. Bad Salary