Cognizant Technology Solutions

Updated Dec 22, 2014
1,655 Interview Reviews

2.8

PA Interview

It was good. Questions are related to technical knowledge and some behavioral questions.It was a good experience. Questions are based on sql, informatica, C, Java, HTML. Asked questions related to undergrad project. Group activities.

Project Manager Interview

Initial HR screening followed by technical round of interview..
    Technical Questions were easy.No complex code questions.
    1 more Managerial Round of interview.
    HR called in 2 days time for discussion related Salary.
    Interview process took 1 week

Senior Consultant - Business Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

I went through my university. There was one on campus interview which included one case and one behavioral. The second round (final round) was on site and included the same - one case and one behavioral. The case is very unstructured and more conversational than traditional case.

Senior Associate Interview

if you get selected by client its good. This is how it works onsite. in india I got recruited through campus placements. It was difficult exam but they were flexible.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

03 round of interviews followed by salary and location negotiations.

Interview Questions
    I tried to negotiate location but could not

Technology Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2014.

Talked to recruiters at my universities job fair. A couple of weeks later I was asked to do an on-campus interview. It was strictly behavioral questions, about 10. I was told right afterwards that I would be moving on to the final round of interviews. A couple more weeks went by, and a bunch of students and myself were flown out to the head quarters in Teaneck, NJ. Everything was paid for. The final interviews consisted of one behavioral interview, and one technical interview. The behavioral one was straight forward, the technical one was pretty easy too. I come from a business background so they pretty much went over my resume and asked me about the things on my resume pertaining to IT.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you deal with co-workers that have different backgrounds that you may or may not agree with.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Few technical questions from the person's area of interest. Attended interview through campus placements. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 20 to 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't very difficult. Most of them were easy to answer.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Casual talk. No specific technical questions. Attended interview through campus placements. So I had attended the interview. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 10 to 15 minutes.

There was no negotiation phase.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

very easy interview with hr manager questions related to work experience and project,testing,qa, details and technical interview with 5 different people and IT director for about 2 hours and got an offer.

Na Interview

what is your experience as manager?
    So far, which project you considered was the most difficult one? and how did you overcome with the challenges?
    How do you resolve the conflicts in your team?
    How did you motivate your team during very aggressive timeline?