Cognizant Technology Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

MBA Intern Interview

MBA Intern

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – I networked with Cognizant India Project Manager who also finished MBA from top Business School.He forwarded my resume to the recruiting manager and put me in touch with another director.SMAC solutions social director interviewed me and asked me few questions like why cognizant, what do you know about SMAC solutions etc

Interview Question – What do you know about SMAC solutions   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2013.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was quite impressed during this round and the rest things happened pretty quickly. I have had a very positive experience throughout except of one thing that the whole end to end process took more time than usual.

Interview Question – The questions asked were simple and general knowledge testing questions on that technology I would say.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Teaneck, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly simple. First round was on campus at my university. The second round was at their headquarters at Teaneck, which consisted of two interviews, behavioral and technical. I thought that the technical interview was quite easy. I felt that the behavioral interview a little tough as they give you certain situations and how you tackled them.

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected or difficult questions. Just the usual questions every company asks.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – Interview Process handled pretty well

Interview Question – Technical, Project Management, Understanding of the Architecture   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hardly couple of days

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Was interviewed during Campus Placements and hired. 2 rounds of interview were conducted. One was HR round but it had some technical questions. Other one was functional interview

Interview Question – You have found an opportunity and you dont have access to client Management team. How will you approach them with the proposal?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not applicable - salary was fixed for campus hires irrespective of experience

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Teaneck, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Was contacted by the recruiter and then was asked to attend 3 telephonic interviews and then one video conference with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – How will you grow your account in a particular practice   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are pretty straight forward will ask you for your current payslip add 10000 to the annual package and will give a liberal bonus as addition.

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Process is not so great. Takes time to get through ineffective recruiting, but once that is done the company is great.

Interview Question – Questions were as expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Room to negotiate.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – I had 3 rounds of interviews, first one with HR and the following with business owners. They lasted 20-30 min each...

Interview Question – I would not classify any question difficult or unexpected, all were related to business and to the role.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate - Projects Interview

Associate - Projects
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted an application through Dice.com, the interviewer was a Sr. Manager, asked me some general technical questions and market developments over the last few years. Intervewer scheduled another call with his architect for further technical questions. Overall wasn't too intense.

Interview Question – How does a mobile web device detection engine work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As expected, the HR low balled me with a terrible offer saying that the opportunity to work for a company like Cognizant was more important than money and they can easily get people from India on L1 visas at a much lower pay. I declined and he called back with a better offer.

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Senior Associate - Projects

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Very detailed and transparent