Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.8

58 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

The interview process was fairly simple. First round was on campus at my university. The second round was at their headquarters at Teaneck, which consisted of two interviews, behavioral and technical. I thought that the technical interview was quite easy. I felt that the behavioral interview a little tough as they give you certain situations and how you tackled them.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any unexpected or difficult questions. Just the usual questions every company asks.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Was contacted by the recruiter and then was asked to attend 3 telephonic interviews and then one video conference with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • How will you grow your account in a particular practice   View Answer
    They are pretty straight forward will ask you for your current payslip add 10000 to the annual package and will give a liberal bonus as addition.

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somers, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somers, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2014.

The interview process was ok. Had a phone interview. After this interview we started to negotiate salary requirements, went back and forth a few times until we agreed on a number. After this had a 1:1 and everything went fine.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were simple and nothing hard. Regular Object Oriented Questions.   Answer Question
    Had to come back a few times to get where I wanted to be.

Quality Engineering and Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2014.

I was recruited from my university and did an Interview at my university, a week later was chosen fly in and have an second two part interview which consisted of two interviews, one behavior, and one technical. Both were fairly easy just needed to have people skills. If you don't pass both you are rejected as a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • The technical interview can vary from topic to topic, however they expect you to know your stuff regardless of the topic.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

HR contacted for a position followed by 2 technical interview. Later received 3 more calls for technical cum project management round. Next day HR informed about my selection and working on my Offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Are you ready to work as senior developer / senior tester if project demands?
      2) What are the positive things you bring to Cognizant?
        Answer Question

they informed that the offer will be released in a week but 2 weeks over. I am thinking to decline the offer (not sure whether it will come or not)

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2013.

Friendly recruiters and interviewers. The on campus recruiting process was extremely pleasant, so much so, that it did not even feel like an interview. Final interviews were held onsite at their NJ office.

Interview Questions
    • The case interview was in a group that I did not have a background in nor was interested in applying to   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2013.

They were very professional and friendly when interviewing

Coordinator Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2013.

Applied online and had a phone interview and a three person interview. I was really impressed at first and quickly that dissipated after I never heard from my recruiter again, I repeatedly followed up and I dont even know if they filled this role. Which is extremely unprofessional.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

Was hired through the on-campus MBA recruitment process, which includes three primary hurdles. First, resumes are selected from the applicant pool for interviews. Second, Round 1 on-campus interviews are conducted, usually consisting of one behavioral and one case interview, 45min to 1hr each. Finally, Round 2 interviews are conducted, usually at headquarters in Teaneck, with leadership/department heads for your best-fit practice area, again. Usually, this consists of two 1 hour interviews that combine elements of behavioral and case for each.

Interview Questions
    • There were a few. One interviewer conducted an incredibly interactive case interview, far more like a discussion that a case, with no graph/slide component at all. Another interviewer wanted detailed history of my previous employers, such as annual revenue, market cap, EPS, and growth numbers.   Answer Question
    Since this was through the MBA recruitment process, salary was not negotiable, and only job location could be changed. Come to find out that it doesn't matter where you work since there are no regularly used offices for the consultants anyway.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Went through about seven or eight skype interviews with different managers / VP at Cognizant, plus an interview with a director at the client location.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!