Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in February 2012.

3 rounds of interviews-final round with the client for whom I'm currently working

Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2010.

Submitted an application through Dice.com, the interviewer was a Sr. Manager, asked me some general technical questions and market developments over the last few years. Intervewer scheduled another call with his architect for further technical questions. Overall wasn't too intense.

Interview Questions
    • How does a mobile web device detection engine work?   View Answer
    As expected, the HR low balled me with a terrible offer saying that the opportunity to work for a company like Cognizant was more important than money and they can easily get people from India on L1 visas at a much lower pay. I declined and he called back with a better offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2009.

Was contacted through a recruiter, Wolftec, that outlined a completely ridiculous interview process that included included phone interviews, 1:1 interviews, panel interviews, then I would have to submit my past three years w2's so Cognizant could confirm my salary. Wolftec kept pointing out that this was Cognizant's process, which rang a little false to me. I was then contacted by a recruiter from Cognizant, who declined my credentials. I then sent a follow up email addressing the recruiters concerns and I was granted a 1:1 interview/tech screen, passed that fine, and then flew to another city for a 1:1 panel interview. Everyone I spoke to from Cognizant was very friendly, didn't really discuss a lot of the job stuff so much and I thought I made a good presentation of myself but a few days later I was told that Cognizant decided to pass. Easy interview, probably should have steered the conversations back to why I would have been a great candidate. Never received a reason why I was declined. Experience with the company was positive, but headhunter get's a check-minus.