Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated May 27, 2015

1.8

Mortgage Default Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

My interview was conducted by the Floor Manager and two people who manage other teams in India. The questions were more in 'quiz' format - to test what I knew regarding how to perform the job functions.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with a Title Search? What is included in a Title Search.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews-final round with the client for whom I'm currently working

Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

Submitted an application through Dice.com, the interviewer was a Sr. Manager, asked me some general technical questions and market developments over the last few years. Intervewer scheduled another call with his architect for further technical questions. Overall wasn't too intense.

Interview Questions

• How does a mobile web device detection engine work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As expected, the HR low balled me with a terrible offer saying that the opportunity to work for a company like Cognizant was more important than money and they can easily get people from India on L1 visas at a much lower pay. I declined and he called back with a better offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiter, Wolftec, that outlined a completely ridiculous interview process that included included phone interviews, 1:1 interviews, panel interviews, then I would have to submit my past three years w2's so Cognizant could confirm my salary. Wolftec kept pointing out that this was Cognizant's process, which rang a little false to me. I was then contacted by a recruiter from Cognizant, who declined my credentials. I then sent a follow up email addressing the recruiters concerns and I was granted a 1:1 interview/tech screen, passed that fine, and then flew to another city for a 1:1 panel interview. Everyone I spoke to from Cognizant was very friendly, didn't really discuss a lot of the job stuff so much and I thought I made a good presentation of myself but a few days later I was told that Cognizant decided to pass. Easy interview, probably should have steered the conversations back to why I would have been a great candidate. Never received a reason why I was declined. Experience with the company was positive, but headhunter get's a check-minus.