Cognizant Technology Solutions

Average Difficulty
251 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2011.

Interview Details – An Aptitude test and a technical interview. Some people may have HR round.Be prepare with your resume and your project and work experience. In Technical round, they will ask mostly what you have given in your resume. Questions will be based on your skill set mentioned in your resume

Interview Question – Asked to write code in paper which i didn't expect, but performed well.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – Selected from On-Campus interview .Day-long process which includes first clearing a general aptitude test followed by one-on-one interview session with recruting officers

Interview Question – Write a code that plays a snake and ladders game   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in December 2012.

Interview Details – I had a first interview by phone. They asked me about what I like to do, my projects, etc. I had a second one at the main office and I was asked about some technical skills and the last one was a personal test.

Interview Question – What is your bigger defect?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered the amount and the conditions and I accepted

Programmer Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview Details – after graduation. One round of interview.

Programmer Analyst

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in December 2010.

Interview Details – The Interview was for 15 to 20 minutes.First 5 minutes was the general describe about your stuff ( background info). Then basics of Object Oriented Programming Concepts were touched- explaining about Inheritance ,class , objects in a way that a lay man can understand. Then few basic logical codes were asked for me to program. The interview ended with Blackbox ,whitebox and other general testing techniques with an open ended question about how learning should be done at colleges.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – i am an old employee of cognizant. i have joined the company in the year 2006.

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – Campus Interview was very simple, nothing that was overly complicated. About 1 week later the campus rep would email you to sit for a interview at the headquarters. On interview day there were several other potentials from different schools, and one by one were called to do interviews with 3 managers (General HR Interview, Technical Interview, and Job fit interview). About two weeks later the offer was extended for a training 1-3 months in the future.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – One on campus interview followed by on-site interview. Easiest interview I have ever given. Barely any technical. On campus interview consisted of an HR manager, Recruiter, and a senior developer. Got the offer in a week.

Interview Question – What is garbage collection in java?How does it work?   Answer Question

Stevens Point, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was easy if you know the basics

Interview Question – Questions about digital electronics   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Newark, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2009.

Interview Details – Actually i was referred by a relative who is working in CTS got a call immediately in 3days..Most of the questions were non-technical and technical questions were fairly easy..The guy who interviewed me seems to be a non-technical(may be HR)..he asked mostly about c++ features..
Fews questions what is encapsulation Data hiding and abstraction..

Interview Questions

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!