Cognizant Technology Solutions

Updated Dec 30, 2014

2.7

280 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

The hiring and interview process was quite lengthy with multiple interview rounds. The interviews were technical as well as HR related. The difficulty level was good. Initial round was that of aptitude test with fair level of difficulty.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

First step was to appear for a written test that had basic maths and analytical solving problems. After getting shortlisted, appeared for a one on one interview. Questions asked were basic Java programming , database and on projects done in college. Questions were easy enough to answer if the candidate has thorough concepts

None

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

very easy interview with hr manager questions related to work experience and project,testing,qa, details and technical interview with 5 different people and IT director for about 2 hours and got an offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Selected from On-Campus interview .Day-long process which includes first clearing a general aptitude test followed by one-on-one interview session with recruting officers

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

after graduation. One round of interview.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

i am an old employee of cognizant. i have joined the company in the year 2006.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Campus Interview was very simple, nothing that was overly complicated. About 1 week later the campus rep would email you to sit for a interview at the headquarters. On interview day there were several other potentials from different schools, and one by one were called to do interviews with 3 managers (General HR Interview, Technical Interview, and Job fit interview). About two weeks later the offer was extended for a training 1-3 months in the future.

Non negotiable

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in April 2013.

Applied online, Got call from recruiting team. two rounds phone interview - one general information inquire and technical phone interview. Final one and one interview with Sr.Director.It took almost 30 days from application submission to final offer.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

One on campus interview followed by on-site interview. Easiest interview I have ever given. Barely any technical. On campus interview consisted of an HR manager, Recruiter, and a senior developer. Got the offer in a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in December 2012.

I had a first interview by phone. They asked me about what I like to do, my projects, etc. I had a second one at the main office and I was asked about some technical skills and the last one was a personal test.

Interview Questions
    They offered the amount and the conditions and I accepted