Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.7

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

The process started with a eligibility questionnaire, and on selection it was followed by a in person programming round and then a final HR round. On completion of all if they liked the person's aptitude and attitude he or she will be selected. This is normal for both on and off campus.

Interview Questions

• About the attitude, relevant subject, programming basics   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

This is for the Programmer Analyst position at Cognizant Technology Solutions in India.
    Applied through university's recruiting website. The first round interview was easy. Mostly resume based questions. Tested analytical and problem solving skills.

Application

Interview

Intial round was the aptitude round
    Next was Technical round which inolved lot of questions on resume
    and last round was HR round which included behavioural questions.
    There were a couple of puzzles ans quizzes asked too.

Application

Interview

Very Simple. Just speak good.Have a good knowledge on things on your resume. Be confident. Speak about achievements and projects. The overall interview was two parts. One technical and one HR. Technical was ten minutes. HR was five minutes. Never had programming questions. I told them I am average in programming. Overall my communication and confidence inspired them.

Application

Interview

Few technical questions from the person's area of interest. Attended interview through campus placements. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 20 to 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't very difficult. Most of them were easy to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Interview

Casual talk. No specific technical questions. Attended interview through campus placements. So I had attended the interview. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 10 to 15 minutes.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Interview

Interview was very simple as it was campus placement interview.It lasted only for 10 minutes.And i was selected.Basic questions about OS,Java and C++ were asked.Questions related to my projects were asked.Was a little nervous but successfully cracked the interview.

Personal reasons

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Interview

3 levels..1. Written test
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing of that sort. All the questions were as expected.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

On campus interview; It was so easy and they were expecting only to detail about the projects done. The interview time was only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

Interview

It was easy, based on final year projects and other certifications