Cognizant Technology Solutions

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.7

230 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Few technical questions from the person's area of interest. Attended interview through campus placements. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 20 to 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • The questions weren't very difficult. Most of them were easy to answer.   Answer Question
No negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Casual talk. No specific technical questions. Attended interview through campus placements. So I had attended the interview. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 10 to 15 minutes.

There was no negotiation phase.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Interview was very simple as it was campus placement interview.It lasted only for 10 minutes.And i was selected.Basic questions about OS,Java and C++ were asked.Questions related to my projects were asked.Was a little nervous but successfully cracked the interview.

Personal reasons

3 levels..1. Written test
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing of that sort. All the questions were as expected.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

On campus interview; It was so easy and they were expecting only to detail about the projects done. The interview time was only 30 minutes.

No negotiation

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

It was easy, based on final year projects and other certifications

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Meet at school job fair. After introduce myself, they gave me an opportunity to interview with me on campus. The interview was fairly easy. Its one to one. He has a paper to follow and there are uniform questions to ask such as back ground, knowledge about programming, past working experience, what is your target job in 5 years. No tricky question at all.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2010.

They hire from campus. it was first an aptitude test followed by a personal interview .after the interview they will tell the result on the same day and send the offer letter after a month or so.

Interview Questions
    • normal aptitude questions .Programming questions like swap a number, call by value ,call by reference .   Answer Question
    it was fixed salary .

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Technical interview followed by HR round, Technical round includes questions from resume, HR Round includes questions on your acedemics and other interests, overall very sound and interesting experience. Techincal guy was very helping, HR lady was gentle

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in December 2014.

good but elimination round is technical...be prepared with all basic concepts...hr is a cakewalk.they said that they will declare results in a week...also be sharp in answering logical questions....posed by them.atleast you shuld be good at minimum one programming language.