Cognizant Technology Solutions

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.7

227 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Few technical questions from the person's area of interest. Attended interview through campus placements. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 20 to 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • The questions weren't very difficult. Most of them were easy to answer.   Answer Question
No negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Casual talk. No specific technical questions. Attended interview through campus placements. So I had attended the interview. The interviewer was asking casual questions regarding my academics and examined my resume. The duration of the interview was like 10 to 15 minutes.

There was no negotiation phase.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Interview was very simple as it was campus placement interview.It lasted only for 10 minutes.And i was selected.Basic questions about OS,Java and C++ were asked.Questions related to my projects were asked.Was a little nervous but successfully cracked the interview.

Personal reasons

3 levels..1. Written test
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing of that sort. All the questions were as expected.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

On campus interview; It was so easy and they were expecting only to detail about the projects done. The interview time was only 30 minutes.

No negotiation

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

It was easy, based on final year projects and other certifications

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Meet at school job fair. After introduce myself, they gave me an opportunity to interview with me on campus. The interview was fairly easy. Its one to one. He has a paper to follow and there are uniform questions to ask such as back ground, knowledge about programming, past working experience, what is your target job in 5 years. No tricky question at all.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

For a PAT level, CTS conducts 3 rounds of interview. Aptitude, technical and hr. You need to be good in your basics. For example, if you are from a IT department, you need to be able to answer questions in c, data structures, ada, etc.

Interview Questions
    • This question was asked during my interview. Although not difficult, it is quite tricky. What is the difference between News and Information. ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Aptitude test with logical reasoning and mathematics puzzle followed by one to one hr round . I attended off campus interview in chennai . Eligibility to attend interview is your score is above 75%

Interview Questions
    • Question is about coding algorithm for Fibonacci series and about final year project .   Answer Question

Had 3 rounds
    - Aptitude (had logical thinking questions, grammar questions and general questions)
    - GD (normal process, nothing specific)
    - Technical and General HR (Combined)
          - usual tell me about yourself
          - Sorting program logic was asked
          - questions on interested subjects
          - Communication test

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude was little tricky apart from that everything was simple   Answer Question