Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.8

65 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

I got a intital communication from cognizant HR reg a open position in San Jose CA for Hadoop developer position. I had interview with the Cognizant folks which I cleared. Then I had 3 rounds of technical discussion with clients which went for 1.30 hrs. Clients grilled me more on Java and Hadoop knowledge. Finally I got the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Senior Associate Interview

Got a call directly for Womens Walk in. After reaching I saw a huge crowd and after waitng for 2.5 hours was called for a online test. Though when they called me for the interview i was told it was for asp.net and sql but the online test had questons for mvc,.net,c#.html5,SSRS

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Hiring procwss involves 2 Technical and 1 managerial round which is techincal also. then HR

not much only 30 %

Senior Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

2 rounds of technical interview. both lasted for a hour long. Interviews were knowledgeable and likely to go to the root level questions rather than scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were no scenario based questions which was a surprise because it was a interview for a experienced professional   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

3 round interview background check and hiring process took 2 weeks

Senior Associate Interview

Interview process was very quick and with proper schedules

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2013.

Telephonic interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was quite impressed during this round and the rest things happened pretty quickly. I have had a very positive experience throughout except of one thing that the whole end to end process took more time than usual.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were simple and general knowledge testing questions on that technology I would say.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Got referred by recruiting firm. There will initial HR filtering interview; Once clearing it you may have 1 or more technical interviews from the cognizant team followed by client interviews (in some cases).

Clearing the technical / Client interview, you would final interview to discuss the benefits package and offer details.

Senior Associate Interview

There was not much of an interview process other than one phone interview and another client interview. The sickest part of the entire process was after rolling out the offer and asking me to inform my current employer at the time they told me that there would a client interview. Which was absolutely stupid.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty Basic...More than talent what they need is a RESOURCE who can work for them cheap and long hours   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

There are 2 rounds on technical interview and 1 round of HR interview. first round is taken by Manager and second round can be taken by Senior Manager of Associate Director/Director/Program Manager depending on their availability and position required to be filled in. If you perform good in Technical rounds then you are almost through.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!