Cognizant Technology Solutions

Updated Dec 7, 2014

2.8

67 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

The hiring process was typical . I had a technical discussion, and because I was out of state one of those interviews was over telephone. The technical interview was very much based off of my previous experience.It was pretty much easy to get through the interview.HR offer letter was also pretty fast.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

if you get selected by client its good. This is how it works onsite. in india I got recruited through campus placements. It was difficult exam but they were flexible.

Senior Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

I got a intital communication from cognizant HR reg a open position in San Jose CA for Hadoop developer position. I had interview with the Cognizant folks which I cleared. Then I had 3 rounds of technical discussion with clients which went for 1.30 hrs. Clients grilled me more on Java and Hadoop knowledge. Finally I got the offer.

Senior Associate Interview

Got a call directly for Womens Walk in. After reaching I saw a huge crowd and after waitng for 2.5 hours was called for a online test. Though when they called me for the interview i was told it was for asp.net and sql but the online test had questons for mvc,.net,c#.html5,SSRS

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Hiring procwss involves 2 Technical and 1 managerial round which is techincal also. then HR

not much only 30 %

Senior Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

2 rounds of technical interview. both lasted for a hour long. Interviews were knowledgeable and likely to go to the root level questions rather than scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were no scenario based questions which was a surprise because it was a interview for a experienced professional   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

3 round interview background check and hiring process took 2 weeks

Senior Associate Interview

Interview process was very quick and with proper schedules

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2013.

Telephonic interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was quite impressed during this round and the rest things happened pretty quickly. I have had a very positive experience throughout except of one thing that the whole end to end process took more time than usual.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were simple and general knowledge testing questions on that technology I would say.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Got referred by recruiting firm. There will initial HR filtering interview; Once clearing it you may have 1 or more technical interviews from the cognizant team followed by client interviews (in some cases).

Clearing the technical / Client interview, you would final interview to discuss the benefits package and offer details.