Cognizant Technology Solutions

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting. Level one: aptitude test.
Once I cleared that, there were 2 rounds of interviews - technical and behavioral. Normal questions.

Interview Question – Normal questions related to Strengths, weaknesses etc.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – Came across recruiter at a job fair at my University. Got a first round interview a few weeks later on campus with a recruiter. Got a second round notice to Chicago for on-site interview(all transportation, hotel included, in addition to a $30 allowance for dinner). Went to their office on a Thursday morning for 3 rounds of one on one interview.

First was technical. Second Behavioral. Third with the original recruiter.

Nothing unexpected.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to comply with a rule you didn't agree with   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview Details – asked about interrupt, linked list based question, two simple queries, a program on finding prime numbers, and a situational question. Also a discussion was there on projects and related stuffs. a few questions were asked in operating system. questions were asked on what in normal forms and commit. ACID properties as well.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – I am looking forward for a average interview process........like aptitude test,gd,and one on one interview.

Interview Question – wat is the capital of turkey?   View Answer

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!