Cognizant Technology Solutions Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.6

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very Basic standard questions of the SDLC process and database knowledge. Mostly easy to get through if you have some Analytical skills. With additional experience and good technical skills it isn't too hard. They have good benefits and nice client base set up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in August 2013.

Interview

Campus Recruiting. Applied through campus recruiting . Had to clear aptitude test , 2 one on one interviews and it took a day for me to receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic CS technical questions . Nothing difficult, interview went like a breeze   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2013.

Interview

Just had a first round phone interview with Cognizant. The interview was very informal which was very nice. The recruiter mostly talked about the position and company. He did not ask any behavioral questions, he just wanted to know what role I was interested in. Have second round at the end of the month, more technical and behavioral questions are expected.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

interview process is of 4 stages , first they conducted group discussion( quiet easy, you must talk some good points that's enough) then second round will be online aptitude test( very easy round , you will have no quants ie, it contains only English and logical) then third round will be technical interview (bit tough , need to prepare lot and should be strong enough in basics) and the last 4th round will be hr round(easy round, not an elimination round).

Interview Questions

• basic concepts of all topics programmings   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The process constituted three stages. 1.Aptitude Test(conducted by AMCAT) 2. Tech Interview 3.HR Interview. For apti test,you should prepare well cs this is the biggest eliminator. once you get through this round,things become pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Interview basically based on Java,SQL queries and Basic C programs.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vellore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1st round would be an AMCAT aptitude and english test.They select students who have scored at least 60 percentile on the test. Those who could clear it were called for an interview on the following day.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

applied through college or university. process was for two days. first day for aptitide test which was tough on the verbal side. second round was technical interview. in this round was asked about areas of interest, software development life cycle, and if you had any backlogs questions will be asked on that subject. final round was hr round asked about why CTS, what do you expect from the company, Are yo willing to relocate

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Its a very long process. 2 technical round and 1 HR round. It will take 1 week and 1 month to releaser the letter. Need to follow up with HR

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vellore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Like any other interview, he started by asking me to introduce myself and my hobbies. 2) He tried to make me comfortable by asking me which genre of books do I read because I had mentioned reading as one of my hobbies. 3) The very next question asked to me was that why did I choose an IT job profile over core as I was a student of electronics. 4) He moved on to technical questions like basics of OOP, linked list, abstraction etc. 5) Questions based on pointers, data structures, strings, functions were also asked by the interviewer. I was also given a puzzle to be solved.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Worst Hiring process I have ever seen particularly [ISIS section of Bangalore] They just announce walk-ins to advertise / create hype. I know many people who have been told that their technical interview is cleared. HR will let us fill Application form and after that they will inform that we will get a call for HR round. Thats the end, nobody calls for next process.No reply for your mails from HR. This happened twice to me and to some of my friends.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much difficult atleast for me   1 Answer