Cognizant Technology Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Talent Manager Interview

Talent Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had to go through two rounds of interview. First one was telephonic which last for around 20 minutes regarding my basic information ad some more basics of HR. The other one was was the Face to Face round of interview and this lasts around 45-50 minutes.
Process was quite prompt and active and fast.

Interview Question – Nothing was like that as such. Just the questions after giving onterview which were acting like clauses for getting job were a bit redejecting.   Answer Question

Talent Manager Interview

Talent Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2011.

Interview Details – The process was fairly quick and very comprehensive. Very conversational. The fast paced culture of the company is very evident. They make sure you have the chance to meet with most of the team.

Interview Question – How would you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm still in this process. However I am not satisfied with the base salary and do not believe its the average market standard.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!