Cognizant Technology Solutions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.5

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

They came on-campus for the first round. You meet with one person for 30 minutes. After you get through the first round, you go On-Site for the second round. Here, you'll do two interviews. Each takes about an hour. After that, they'll send out offers in about a week. Very nice and helpful people throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • I can't think of a particularly unexpected or difficult question. Just know your stuff about the company, and it helps if you know about project management.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview was straight forward. Spoke with recruiter. Scheduled an onsite interview. Went to interview. Spoke with behavioral interviewer, technical interviewer, and recruiter. They begin to discuss our fate as soon as the interview group leaves.

none.

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2011.

hiring process is very quick one you are selected. They usually take a telephonic interview which doesn't take much time. Ask straight forward questions from your past jobs. Most of the questions are technical questions. However, questions asked tests your basic knowledge for the job required.

Interview Questions
    • What are your expectation for salaries during the slowdown   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in February 2014.

Interview was damned easy.It was a cake.
    1st Round-Technical- I was on flow at that time collecting offers. All ready I have 5 offers from Top 5 consulting firms and 2 product based company.
    2nd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared

They offered me only 50%,though I informed them I already had 90% hike.I simply declined Cognizant.This is the 2nd time I had declined offer from Cognizant.After passing out from college,I didn't joined Cognizant instead preferred 3rd largest IT company.

Technical Analyst Interview

start preparing for verbal and non verbal categories atleast 2 months before interview.
    there will be written test which you have to pass, followed by technical cum HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared in all the technical subjects of ur branch and know more about C and C++   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2011.

after college recruitment i received the invite to come to company's headquarters. After brief lunch with recruiters and other candidates, there are 2 interviews - one behavioral, one technical (about 45min each). Behavioral is very standard(tell about the time you were faced with difficult decision), technical is pretty easy(about stuff on your resume and some programming/network questions). received the offer after a week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you were working a team and you had to persuade someone about your idea.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in June 2011.

The interview process was very transparent. They judged me through a good amount of technical knowledge. In my case there was not any other managerial round. They will mainly judge your analytical skills, technical knowledge & ability to understand the requirements from client's prospective.

Its not very tough to crack.

Interview Questions
    This is the most important and critical round in the interview. You should have a very good understanding of the current market rates for ur experience. You should have to give them enough logic as to why u r justifying ur wished ctc.

good luck!

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2010.

Basic domain knowledge and work experience

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2009.

met at the campus career fair. was selected shortly after for an on campus interview. was then invited to the closest regional office for a 2nd round interview with multiple managers.