Cohen & Steers

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.8

IT Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cohen & Steers.

I was contacted via email saying that an interview was scheduled for me. there were 2 rounds. A technical and HR. Know your resume really well. They asked me about every single thing that was on my resume. The Hiring managers were really nice and made me feel really comfortable and at ease.

Help Desk Associate/Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cohen & Steers in September 2013.

Got a call from a recruiter who found my resume on Dice. Set me up with an interview with the IT team in the NYC headquarters. Met with the whole team, including CTO. Interviews went real well. Asked more situational & personality questions rather than technical questions. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview.

Securities Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cohen & Steers in October 2010.

I interviewed with 10 people, both 1x1s and small groups. No rigid structure to the process. They ask a lot of real estate questions. Be prepared to describe how you'd value a building or pick a stock. What candidates should demonstrate: hard skills that match the job responsibilities, passion for the real estate securities business, strong work ethic. Make sure you can explain why you want to work for the firm. Also ask questions, such as what is the interviewer's background.

Interview Questions
    Compensation and start date are negotiable. Job responsibilities aren't.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cohen & Steers in September 2009.

I was called in for 1:1 interview, I was asked DB question and some .net questions.

dont negotiate