Cohn & Wolfe Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 13, 2014
6 interviews

2.0

Public Relations Intern Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe.

They emailed me that they wanted to interview me so they called me and it consisted of an hour phone call with 3 different staff members. The first was an assistant account executive, then an executive, then vice president.

Public Relations Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe in December 2013.

Responded very quickly and offered an interview. Asked simple questions such as, "how would you describe your background."

Interview Questions
    • They asked if my prior experience in sports meant that was my main focus.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe.

Very quick process, was contacted and hired within 4 days. Typical phone interview with HR first, then brought me in for 3 rounds of interviews with current employees. All very standard questions, nothing surprising. Followed by a writing test and was notified within 24 hours.

no negotiation

Intern Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe.

I was approached via Linkedin and then set up a time for a phone screening which was a basic run down of my resume and interests. After that, I was asked to come in for an interview. I met with a few different senior account members. I was emailed shortly after leaving the interview by HR personnel with a writing test and was asked for references. I took the writing test (writing a press release) and was given an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in this particular practice within PR?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe in June 2011.

Submitted resume on Monster. Within the week received an email from HR to set up a phone interview. Had the phone interview that with HR then set up an inperson interview during that phone call for the following week. Meeting with HR and then manager. Very easier interview. My resume hit every point they needed, so it seemed more like they were testing my personality. Receieved a call the next week with an offter, negotiated on the spot and got what I wanted.

I asked for the max and they gave it to me

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe in April 2012.

Great, friendly, nice.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest challenge at this current time? How are you handling it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cohn & Wolfe

Worked for Cohn & Wolfe? Contribute to the Community!