CohnReznick Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CohnReznick.

I interviewed through the career office for a busy season 2012 internship. I had initially met the partner through a social held by the company. From there I was invited to a dinner and spoke with the partner and other levels of management, everyone was relaxed and friendly! The interview was one on one for around 45 minutes, I had become familiar with the partner by then and she asked me a few behavioral questions before holding another informal conversation.

Interview Questions
    They called and offered me, I did not negotiate as I was just an intern. An offer letter was emailed to me and I signed and returned it within the day.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick.

Detailed phone interview followed by two office interviews. Nothing much technical just background interests and resume. Few details about tax.

Senior IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter from another office. The HR director then contacted me for a phone interview. This interview was about 30 minutes and consisted of basic questions about my background, experience, and education. I was contacted about 2 days later to come in for an in-person interview. This interview was with the HR director, manager, and senior manager separately. It last around 1 1/2 - 2 hours. The questions I was asked we mainly around my experience and some past situation I had been in. Not canned questions or behavioral questions. After that interview, I was asked to come back for aother in person interview the manager and senior manager. This interview took place over lunch. It was very informal. The questions asked were mainly focused on how I interacted with clients. This interview lasted about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • There is really wasn't a difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question
    They HR director call me offer the position. I countered the salary offer by about 5% and told them if they could get that salary I was a lock for the position. I heard back about 3 hours later they accepted my counter-offer.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick in September 2012.

Met representatives (including managers and partner) and submitted my resume at a university meet the firms night. About two weeks later I was invited to a pre-interview social where I got to meet more individuals of the firm in a more personable environment. Received an offer about two weeks later. The firm sponsored an office visit for those who received offers. The office visit included informational sessions, a tour of the office, and a nighttime social at a local brewery/restaurant.

No negotiation, was a very fair/competitive rate.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at CohnReznick in June 2011.

1. sent in resume
    2. recruiter contacted me for an interview
    3. interview 30min w/ recruiter
    30 to 45 min w/ senior manager

Interview Questions
    • There are many questions regarding team work: how to deal with diversity within the group? etc.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick in January 2009.

No technical questions, small-talk type interview, they talked more about the company

Interview Questions
    negotiated a bit on the salary

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CohnReznick in January 2008.

Pretty generic, strenghts/weaknesses, behavior type questions. Will go down your resume pretty much and ask you questions about the things you did in college, and previous work experience you have. You can also ask any questions you want to the interviewer. Will talk a lot about team work and you will need to explain when you have worked in a team previously, and if you ever lead. Also will need to explain how you stay organzied.