CohnReznick Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Got called by HR to schedule in person interview. Got there and met with HR, after that met with two of the managers and one of the partner. Each for about 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience and how it will relate to this job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CohnReznick

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Process took about two-three weeks. First interview is on site with HR, Senior Manager and two partners. Make sure you do research on the company...not only for the application questions itself but to better prepare yourself throughout the interview process and questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Why CohnReznick? Give an example of a time where you were under pressure and had to multi-task? Tell me about yourself? Make sure you know your resume inside and out. The majority of the interview was conversational and layed back. People are nice...you have nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY).

Interview

First round interview with a senior manager who was very friendly. He asked me about myself and then asked me three straight behavioral questions. Standard behavioral questions; no curveballs. I was invited for a second round interview after 2 weeks. I came into their New York City office in Midtown. I had high hopes for their office, but the office was old and unappealing. I was taken to a small conference room where I had interviews with four people. An HR intern, Audit Associate, Manager, and an HR Manager. Questions were easy and I was prepared for all of them. Few behavioral questions this time around. Ultimately, I accepted another offer from another company since their interview process was very late.

Interview Questions

• All of my interviewers asked the same questions. Why CohnReznick over other accounting firms? Why did you want to do accounting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CohnReznick (White Plains, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

one human resource interview, followed by a three hour interview on site. The three hour interview was with the partner, manager, and audit senior. The interviews were consecutive, and they generally asked the same things. They just wanted to see if you would fit in with the team.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I applied through their online system. Received a call a couple of weeks later asking me to come in for an interview. Because they do not recruit on campus at my university, my first round interview and office visit were combined into one day. Very basic first round behavioral interview. Got to know a few employees the night before the office visit at a dinner. Seemed like a good place to start, definitely smaller and more personal than the Big 4 in my opinion. Second round interview was behavioral as well but mostly a conversation between me and the partner. Very little time was spent asking about my background and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a couple items for the resume. Nothing I have not been asked in previous interviews. The interviewee asks most of the questions.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

I applied through my school's career center. The interview was fairly easy, mostly behavioral questions and also a couple about the classes you've taken. I personally had a great connection with my interviewer and at the end it was more a conversation than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my grade for a particular course. It was rather unexpected. It was not about my overall GPA but just the cat course.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Interviewer was quite tough, talked a lot and it was incredibly difficult to get a word in. The interviewer seemed more interested in telling me every detail about the company than learning about what I had to offer. Several of my friends had an interview with the same person I had, same story...little room to speak about myself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY).

Interview

First round on campus. second round in their office with 4 different people. one at a time.

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed at an on campus interview and received a call back for a second round interview at their office. The atmosphere was really laid back, fun and they had close, competitive nature between their teams. The office visit consisted of a breakfast, panel discussion, two 40 minute interviews hr presentation, and lunch with a partner panel.

Interview Questions

• I did not get any unexpected questions. There were behavioral questions and practice how you answer these questions.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick in October 2013.

Interview

Started with on-campus interview. About 2 weeks later spent a full-day at an in office interview. Everyone was very welcoming and very relaxed. Very casual and comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions and a few accounting questions; i.e. "Why public accounting?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. 55k.