CohnReznick

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick in October 2013.

Interview Details – I had an on campus interview with 2 different people. Followed by an office visit. The office visit was a much different setting. CohnReznick had several different presentations for all of the interviewees (about 30) followed by an office tour and happy hour. There was no 1 on 1 interviews during the office visit.

Interview Question – There were no technical questions at all, only behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Audit Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview Details – There was an on campus interview, where I was asked some fairly normal interview questions (tell me what your did at a past job?, why do you want to work for our firm?, etc.). I was then asked to come in for an office interview, which was very laid back and was more of a group discussion/socialization... we meet other interviewees and many of the employees. The entire experience was very laid back.

Interview Question – What was one challenging situation you face in school or at work, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a set offer for new recruits. It was a bit lower than what my friends at other mid tiers received but was still competitive.

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview Details – Applied through my campus career website after speaking with firm representatives at the campus career fair. There was a pre-interview night dinner to meet members of the firm, followe by one-on-one interview on campus with an Audit Manager the next day. Relaxed interview, conversational, no behavioral questions. Invited for an office visit about two weeks later.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult was asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, competitive offer.

Audit Associate
Skokie, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CohnReznick in December 2011.

Interview Details – Overall, it was an easy-going interview. The interview didn't consist of any behavioral questions, mainly questions used to break down your resume. I interviewed with two people, a partner and a manager. The partner was a little less easy-going than the manger, but both of them were very friendly and didn't make the interview stressful.

Interview Question – What were you most surprised about during your previous internship experience?   View Answer

Tax Intern Interview

Skokie, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick in October 2009.

Interview Details – I researched the firm before a career fair at Eastern Illinois University. I spoke with the HR Manager and expressed my interest in Reznick Group. I was then conteacted by the HR Manager to setup a interview. The interview was more of a orientation than a interview. The office is laid back and easy going. Great place to work. Job variety is ver low. Great expereience overall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No, the compensation was very reasonable. It was a well paid internship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CohnReznick? Contribute to the Community!

CohnReznick Videos

CohnReznick – Why Work for Us?

CohnReznick is ranked among the top 20 accounting firms in the United States, providing accounting, tax and business advisory services to clients nationwide. Well-known for our depth of knowledge in the affordable… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CohnReznick interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by CohnReznick employees and interview candidates.