CohnReznick Interview Questions & Reviews in Chicago, IL

5 interviews

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick in October 2013.

I had an on campus interview with 2 different people. Followed by an office visit. The office visit was a much different setting. CohnReznick had several different presentations for all of the interviewees (about 30) followed by an office tour and happy hour. There was no 1 on 1 interviews during the office visit.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions at all, only behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick.

There was an on campus interview, where I was asked some fairly normal interview questions (tell me what your did at a past job?, why do you want to work for our firm?, etc.). I was then asked to come in for an office interview, which was very laid back and was more of a group discussion/socialization... we meet other interviewees and many of the employees. The entire experience was very laid back.

Interview Questions
    • What was one challenging situation you face in school or at work, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    They have a set offer for new recruits. It was a bit lower than what my friends at other mid tiers received but was still competitive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick.

Applied through my campus career website after speaking with firm representatives at the campus career fair. There was a pre-interview night dinner to meet members of the firm, followe by one-on-one interview on campus with an Audit Manager the next day. Relaxed interview, conversational, no behavioral questions. Invited for an office visit about two weeks later.

None, competitive offer.

Anonymous Employee  in  Skokie, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CohnReznick in December 2011.

Overall, it was an easy-going interview. The interview didn't consist of any behavioral questions, mainly questions used to break down your resume. I interviewed with two people, a partner and a manager. The partner was a little less easy-going than the manger, but both of them were very friendly and didn't make the interview stressful.

Interview Questions
    • What were you most surprised about during your previous internship experience?   View Answer

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skokie, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick in October 2009.

I researched the firm before a career fair at Eastern Illinois University. I spoke with the HR Manager and expressed my interest in Reznick Group. I was then conteacted by the HR Manager to setup a interview. The interview was more of a orientation than a interview. The office is laid back and easy going. Great place to work. Job variety is ver low. Great expereience overall.

Interview Questions
    No, the compensation was very reasonable. It was a well paid internship.

Worked for CohnReznick? Contribute to the Community!