CohnReznick Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.6

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Two rounds, met with HR, Partner, senior manager, senior and manager. Discussed position, softwares, background, experience, interests and mergers. No exams or testing. Applied online and got call back the next morning. Went in for two rounds of interviews and was offered a position.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Got called by HR to schedule in person interview. Got there and met with HR, after that met with two of the managers and one of the partner. Each for about 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience and how it will relate to this job   Answer Question

Manager Energy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview in which no energy industry related experience questions were asked. Did not seem to be interested in problem-solving or communications skills. Interviewer did not seem to be interviewing for the job described. Only interested in my "big 4" consulting experience, i.e. looking for someone to fit the box, not someone who would "make a difference for our clients" nor some to address economic, issues, etc. Basically the interviewer was seeking qualification that did not match the job description and requirements.

Senior Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Jericho, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with employees from both the tax and audit side and they were very nice and made me feel comfortable. With the multiple conversations I was able to ask various questions to each person at their different levels in the company.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

After a 25-minute phone screen, HR insisted on my sharing my confidential salary history before continuing the conversation. Because revealing confidential information and putting myself at a negotiating disadvantage are terrible things for an executive assistant to do, I declined. The recruiter said I needed to share this information as it was part of their security screen. I told the recruiter I preferred not to share my confidential financial information and understood that my preference could be a deal-breaker.HR ended the conversation there.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary history?   1 Answer

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Tuscaloosa, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very structured. The interviewer had a sheet of questions and wrote down my answers. However, it felt relaxed and I was very comfortable with it. It was my first interview and I didn't think it was very difficult. They focused on my resume and asked me about leadership roles.

Interview Questions

• Describe what leadership means to you. Name a time you were in a position of leadership.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Well-organized, efficiently conducted, quick turnaround. Other large companies I've interviewed with, such as BlackRock, could learn from CohnReznick's professional, applicant-respectful interview process. Although another candidate was chosen, it was a very positive experience all around!

Interview Questions

• Do you mind staying longer, including Saturday work, during tax season?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Hartford, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

after applied online about 2 weeks, I got an email to set up for a phone interview than an in-person interview. The process wasnt too bad, the people at the office were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the mistake that you made from your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Full-Time Busy-Season Interview

Interview

First round on campus interview with a senior manager who was very friendly. 45 minutes, standard behavioral questions. Walking through the resume; CPA exam eligibility; Why study accounting; Why choose audit; Why CohnReznick; Strengthens and weaknesses; How did you solve conflicts when working in a team; Experience of working under pressure; Experience of working overtime.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Process took about two-three weeks. First interview is on site with HR, Senior Manager and two partners. Make sure you do research on the company...not only for the application questions itself but to better prepare yourself throughout the interview process and questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Why CohnReznick? Give an example of a time where you were under pressure and had to multi-task? Tell me about yourself? Make sure you know your resume inside and out. The majority of the interview was conversational and layed back. People are nice...you have nothing to worry about.   Answer Question