CohnReznick Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.5

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (Tuscaloosa, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very structured. The interviewer had a sheet of questions and wrote down my answers. However, it felt relaxed and I was very comfortable with it. It was my first interview and I didn't think it was very difficult. They focused on my resume and asked me about leadership roles.

Interview Questions

• Describe what leadership means to you. Name a time you were in a position of leadership.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Well-organized, efficiently conducted, quick turnaround. Other large companies I've interviewed with, such as BlackRock, could learn from CohnReznick's professional, applicant-respectful interview process. Although another candidate was chosen, it was a very positive experience all around!

Interview Questions

• Do you mind staying longer, including Saturday work, during tax season?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (Hartford, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

after applied online about 2 weeks, I got an email to set up for a phone interview than an in-person interview. The process wasnt too bad, the people at the office were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the mistake that you made from your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Interview

First round on campus interview with a senior manager who was very friendly. 45 minutes, standard behavioral questions.
    Walking through the resume; CPA exam eligibility; Why study accounting; Why choose audit; Why CohnReznick; Strengthens and weaknesses; How did you solve conflicts when working in a team; Experience of working under pressure; Experience of working overtime.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Very good process, Met with three people, went very well, I impressed them all, thought I was pursuing a different role, but what I am doing is good, all partners and directors. Good orientation; overview of technologies, benefits, values, and other topics. Worked through a recruiter and she ws very good at informing me of all updates, scheduing my interview, for which I need to go to thee main office In North New Jersey

Interview Questions

• Nothing I couldn't handle, needed to send expamples of my past work   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing - good offer, good paid time off, good benefits overall

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Process took about two-three weeks. First interview is on site with HR, Senior Manager and two partners. Make sure you do research on the company...not only for the application questions itself but to better prepare yourself throughout the interview process and questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Why CohnReznick? Give an example of a time where you were under pressure and had to multi-task? Tell me about yourself? Make sure you know your resume inside and out. The majority of the interview was conversational and layed back. People are nice...you have nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment and expressed interest in the company during one their information sessions and on campus events. I liked the aspect of working for a mid-sized firm compared to the Big Four and they appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• One technical question on personal tax returns, due to my prior experiece   Answer Question

Associate Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting and had an interview on campus. It was a very easy interview. They asked me to tell them a little about myself, to describe a time that I had failed and what I did, why I want to work for them, what I know about them, to describe a time I had to solve a problem.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY).

Interview

First round interview with a senior manager who was very friendly. He asked me about myself and then asked me three straight behavioral questions. Standard behavioral questions; no curveballs. I was invited for a second round interview after 2 weeks. I came into their New York City office in Midtown. I had high hopes for their office, but the office was old and unappealing. I was taken to a small conference room where I had interviews with four people. An HR intern, Audit Associate, Manager, and an HR Manager. Questions were easy and I was prepared for all of them. Few behavioral questions this time around. Ultimately, I accepted another offer from another company since their interview process was very late.

Interview Questions

• All of my interviewers asked the same questions. Why CohnReznick over other accounting firms? Why did you want to do accounting?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at CohnReznick (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I submitted the application through campus career center web sited and got the on-campus interview. The 30 minutes long interview is mostly asked about the behavior questions like how do you solve a conflict? How do you manage your time? I was invited to the 2nd round interview next week.