CohnReznick Interview Questions

2.6

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick.

On campus hiring. Applied through my school's job bank and had an on-campus interview several weeks later. Met with a greeter (2nd year audit associate), who was very friendly. The interview, with the Audit Manager, was more like a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions -- Mostly behavioral (e.g. Strength and weakness).   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick in June 2014.

I signed up on their site and they call me two weeks later to scheduled an interview. I was interviewed by four people and they made me feel comfortable and not nervous. It was an overall great experienced.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CohnReznick.

Applied through campus career fair. General questions. Very good people and the office atmosphere is welcoming. Loved the team. They give you all the help you need and they understand that you are an intern, so they have 'real' expectation from you. Good place to start your career. Highly recommended for interns and entry level accounting professionals -- Thumbs up!

Interview Questions
    • What will you contribute from your previous work experience/degree?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Basic interview questions. Nothing that will make you too nervous. If you prepared yourself at all and did research on the company then you should be fine. After all done with the interview and telling the interviewer what I was interested in she told me they would be looking to fill tax positions.

Intern Interview

It was pretty relaxed, mostly behavioral questions. They asked about strengths/weaknesses and how you responded to change. Make sure to do company research before hand and really click with your interviewer. That really helps, as they are very nice people.

Consulting Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at CohnReznick.

I applied through my university's recruitment system and got an interview. I am still waiting to hear back about the interview results. I was told that I would be contacted within a week but I still have not heard back. The interview was one on one. I was very conversational and laid back.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about out company? What is one thing that is quirky about you? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CohnReznick in October 2013.

I was emailed saying that I had an interview with them. I was instructed to fill out their questionnaire (link was provided in the email), and also bring a copy of my transcript and the questionnaire to the interview. The interview was one on one with on of their auditing staff, and was actually pretty relaxed. The questions were pretty basic interview questions like "what was a setback you faced and how did you react to it" or "a specific project that you were successful on, and how did you achieve that success".

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly basic, but the most unexpected was "provide an example outside of school that you were faced with a problem and how did you solve it?" LIke I said they were straightforward questions that didn't really involve any acccounting or business related skills.   Answer Question

Tax Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at CohnReznick.

I interviewed through the career office for a busy season 2012 internship. I had initially met the partner through a social held by the company. From there I was invited to a dinner and spoke with the partner and other levels of management, everyone was relaxed and friendly! The interview was one on one for around 45 minutes, I had become familiar with the partner by then and she asked me a few behavioral questions before holding another informal conversation.

Interview Questions
    They called and offered me, I did not negotiate as I was just an intern. An offer letter was emailed to me and I signed and returned it within the day.

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CohnReznick.

Person I interviewed with seemed only interested in GPA, and when he asked me a question, he never let me finish and talked over me. Also, made the comment right when I walked into the interview that he gets to go to lunch when this is over, not a good tone to start an interview. I've heard similar experiences from other students as well. I was not impressed by the up talk he did of the company, and the putting down of another company I previously worked for.

Interview Questions
    • A typical question, but the only question I got answered was: "Explain a conflict you've been faced with, and how you handled it.".   Answer Question

I was given the chance for a second interview, but I was turned off by the interviewer (who I would be working directly under if I got the job), and I had a better offer already.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interviewer was quite tough, talked a lot and it was incredibly difficult to get a word in. The interviewer seemed more interested in telling me every detail about the company than learning about what I had to offer. Several of my friends had an interview with the same person I had, same story...little room to speak about myself

Interview Questions

Worked for CohnReznick? Contribute to the Community!