Coit Services

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Burlingame, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coit Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview is a simple one. The standard questions. Interview with the Human Resources Manager alone and then with the CSR Manager.

Interview Question – I have been in the workforce for decades, therefore was not thrown off by any of the questions. They made it fun and carefree, giving you the impression that is how it will be when you start working, and that could not be further from the truth.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a set hourly rate. No wiggle room.

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer At Pentaho Interview

Software Developer At Pentaho
Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Coit Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – I have contacted via Linked in by a recruieter about a job at Pentaho which I havent applied for . They send me an email asking my contact info for the job interview. I sent them my contact details but they never get back to me nor replied my messages.

Interview Question – No question was asked   Answer Question

Worked for Coit Services? Contribute to the Community!