Coit Services Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coit Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coit Services (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief but provided a lot of information on the job. I was asked basic questions about job history and how willing I was to learn. The manager seemed to want to know more about me as a person to see how my personality fit the company.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a hostile customer in the past?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coit Services (Burlingame, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview is a simple one. The standard questions. Interview with the Human Resources Manager alone and then with the CSR Manager.

Interview Questions

• I have been in the workforce for decades, therefore was not thrown off by any of the questions. They made it fun and carefree, giving you the impression that is how it will be when you start working, and that could not be further from the truth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a set hourly rate. No wiggle room.

Software Developer At Pentaho Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coit Services (Orlando, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I have contacted via Linked in by a recruieter about a job at Pentaho which I havent applied for . They send me an email asking my contact info for the job interview. I sent them my contact details but they never get back to me nor replied my messages.